Anahi Weddings

Brownsville, TX · View map

About Anahi Weddings

Fine Art Documentary Wedding Photography.

9 Reviews for Anahi Weddings

9 Anahi Weddings Reviews

G
gaby

Married on 10/19/2013

Creative , fun , awesome , sweet , friendly , great , animal lover , always making your session one of a kind! Read more Creative , fun , awesome , sweet , friendly , great , animal lover , always making your session one of a kind !

A
Alejandra

Married on 08/18/2012

Anahi and Edgar photographed our wedding day and a “day-after” shoot. What an amazing talent! Our pictures turned out amazing. Our family and friends are still talking about them because we have a ... Read more little bit of everything – we got our fun, spontaneous shots, the artistic ones, the traditional ones. They are simply stunning! Working with both of them was also great. We had so much fun with them; it felt like we knew them for years and that really showed in our pictures. My only regret was not booking them for our engagement pictures. However, I know that it won’t be the last time. I can’t wait to do family pictures in the near future.

A
Ana

Married on 03/26/2011

Anahi did an awesome job with the photos! She got angles and shots that catch every moment. Friends of mine can't stop talking about how artistic and awesome the pictures are. I love Anahi's ... Read more photography so much that I'm also flying her to Turkey for the second part of my wedding this coming September, even though the location we are going to have the celebration in Turkey provides a photographer in the package. I'm still taking Anahi because I know and I've SEEN her photos are totally worth it. And of course Anahi is such a sweet and wonderful person herself... She made me very comfortable.