Analisa Hastings

Tomball, TX · View map · Visit website

About Analisa Hastings

Analisa Hastings is an in-studio and on-location hair and makeup team based in the Woodlands, Texas. Using long-lasting airbrush makeup and cutting-edge hairstyling techniques, their friendly and passionate beauty consultants will leave you feeling confident and pampered on your wedding day. From your initial consultation and trial run to your final glamorous look, Analisa Hastings and her team offers a fun and stress-free experience for you and your wedding party.

Serving the greater Houston area, Analisa Hastings and her team of beauty experts provide in-studio and on-site hair and makeup beauty services for weddings and other special occasions. Led by licensed esthetician Analisa Hastings, their makeup consultants use only the highest quality makeup, such as MAC, Tarte, Dinair, Anastasia Beverly Hills, House of Lashes, Stilla, and more. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultation
  • Multiple stylists
  • Hair and makeup trials
  • Bridal hair and makeup
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
  • Tattoo coverage

K
Featured
Kara

Married on 10/07/2017

Where do I begin... Analisa Hastings and her amazing artists made my wedding day everything I could have imagined and more! I never thought I could look as beautiful as I did! Joy, Kristi and Myra were ... Read more so amazing and fun to work with! We had so much fun getting ready and they made all of my bridesmaids look so amazing as well! Please, if you are getting married or having a special party please use Annalisa Hastings you will NOT be disappointed! I can't express the gratitude I have for her and her business! Thank you, Analisa!

Gayana
Gayana

Getting married on 02/15/2020

Wedding day look

Analisa is excellent. She is very professional and does an amazing job. She has lots of ideas and calms all your anxiety about your big day. During the trial run she spends time listening and working ... Read more on looks that will make you happy. She is more than happy to try various things to make sure you are happy with the look, which I really appreciated. She is an advocate for the bride. Loved my experience.

L
Lanli

Getting married on 11/19/2019

Highly recommend

So glad to have Analisa doing my makeup for my special day - she was super friendly, attentive, and it was everything I was looking for. Read more So glad to have Analisa doing my makeup for my special day - she was super friendly, attentive, and it was everything I was looking for.