Anastasia G Photography

Clearwater Beach, FL · View map

About Anastasia G Photography

Anastasia is a professional wedding photographer based in Palm Harbor, Florida. She specializes in natural light and studio photography and her photographs range from traditional to contemporary. Anastasia G Photography wants to capture the joy of your wedding day along with what makes it unique.

Anastasia will be honored to be a part of your big day. She’s interested in capturing every detail from putting on your jewelry to seeing your spouse for the first time that day and your final farewell. Her services include:

• One event per day
  • Unique wedding portraits
  • Digital files
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • Additional hours
  • Travel

Other Services
In addition to shooting your wedding, Anastasia G Photography also offer the following:

• Engagement photo session
  • Boduir Photo Session
  • Second photographer
  • Slideshow of images set to your favorite song
  • Wedding photo album

Angela
Angela Rollins

Married on 05/04/2019

John and Angie's wedding

Anastasia has gone far beyond our expectations and is an excellent photographer! She came through for us at the last minute after my photographer had to cancel just 2 weeks before my wedding. She was ... Read more professional, courteous and has real talent for finding the special moments in our wedding. We will treasure our photos forever and look forward to having her shoot our 1st anniversary. Thank you so much Anastasia for everything!

M
Malu

Married on 03/16/2019

I was the model for the shoot and I really enjoyed working with Anastasia! She's very professional. Being model I have worked with ton of photographers and I have to say her work is amazing! Having ... Read more the right angle and photoshop is so important and she did both really well. Editing was great and super natural. Look forward to working with you again! Thank you!

B
Britt

Married on 12/08/2018

Great experience

I had an amazing experience with Anastasia! She captured every moment of my wedding as expected. I am very pleased with her work & would recommend her. Thank you again! Read more I had an amazing experience with Anastasia! She captured every moment of my wedding as expected. I am very pleased with her work & would recommend her. Thank you again!