Anastasia Shephard Photography

Burlington, VT · View map · Visit website

About Anastasia Shephard Photography

Anastasia Shephard Photography is a Burlington, Vermont-based photography company that specializes in photojournalism wedding photography. Anastasia and Zachary Shephard make up this stellar photography team. They have been in the photography wedding industry for over five years and love what they do! Anastasia Shephard Photography believes in telling your love story. Through the images they capture, they will provide you with a lifetime of memories.

Anastasia Shephard Photography knows that your wedding day is all about the details, and for that reason they offer a wide variety of services to ensure they don't miss any of them. Their most popular wedding photography package includes:

• One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • Digital files
  • Multiple locations
  • Proofs

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, Anastasia Shephard Photography can provide:

• Destination/travel

C
Featured
Casey

Married on 08/20/2016

Anastasia and her husband Zachary were an absolute pleasure to work with at our wedding! My husband and I had originally planned on having our wedding in New Hampshire, where Anastasia's business is ... Read more based, but had a change in plans and ended up having our wedding in Western MA. When I told Anastasia about our change in wedding venue, she told me that this wouldn't be a problem. For a very small travel fee, Anastasia and her husband drove nearly 3 hours to Northampton, MA to be a part of our special day. We are so lucky that she agreed to do this! Anastasia and her husband Zachary were incredibly organized and proficient. In the 1.5 hours we had before the start of our ceremony, we were able to take the majority of our formal photos with our families and bridal party. Anastasia had many creative ideas for photos, including some gorgeous shots by an old train track at night. She was absolutely open to our own ideas for wedding shots, including the cover photo from the movie "Bridesmaids," which we took with my bridesmaids and my mom and aunt. Anastasia released one photo from our wedding on her Facebook page and my husband and I absolutely love it. We cannot wait to see the rest! We know that they will be beautiful. One other thing that I think is important to note is that Anastasia's wedding photography rates are totally reasonable, and I say this as a full time graduate student. Thank you so much, Anastasia and Zachary! We are so happy you could be a part of our special day.

S
Sarah

Married on 07/11/2019

Great experience

Anastasia was the photographer for my engagement shoot as well as my wedding. Both sets of pictures came out great. Anastasia was professional, easy to work with, and on our big day was able to stay ... Read more organized and efficient with a limited time to get pictures done!

L
Leah

Married on 07/14/2018

Anastasia was wonderful on our wedding day! We are so kind, had a positive attitude, and made everyone feel comfortable. It was clear throughout the day just how dedicated Anastasia and her second ... Read more photographer were to capturing our day perfectly. At one point, they literally got into the middle of a river to capture a picture of us! Anastasia got all of the photos that were requested and was so creative with backgrounds and placement. We cannot wait to see our wedding photos and know they will be beautiful just as our engagement pictures taken by Anastasia were. Thank you for everything, Anastasia! Leah and Kyle Poulin