Anastasia Strate Photography

Manchaca, Texas · View map

About Anastasia Strate Photography

Anastasia Strate Photography is a wedding photography company based in Austin, Texas, that's willing to travel to photograph your wedding. Photographer Anastasia Strate seeks to capture beautiful wedding photographs that have a romantic, emotional and fun style. The photographer’s goal is to tell your unique love story through photographs in a way that is classic and timeless. Anastasia Strate loves connecting with couples, and has built close friendships with many of her clients.

Anastasia Strate Photography wedding photography packages include an online gallery of images, prints and a USB flash drive of all professionally edited images. Engagement shoots and bridal sessions can be added on to wedding packages. Packages can also include:

• Destination/travel

24 Anastasia Strate Photography Reviews

K
Kayla

Getting married on 03/03/2020

ZERO regrets booking Anastasia for our wedding!

We made a wonderful decision when we booked Anastasia as our wedding photographer. She is SO sweet, professional, helpful and dedicated to her work! We had her take our engagement pictures, bridal ... Read more portraits, and wedding day photos. We continued to be impressed by her outstanding work after every session and were pleased with every image we got back. She gave great direction during our shoots and helped us feel confident in front of the camera. The day of the wedding she was organized, straight forward and kept things moving! (our photo timeline ran AHEAD of schedule - which meant more time for dancing!!) She amazed us with her timeliness of returning our photos as well. I have received many compliments from our friends and family about how great our photos are. Great investment made with Anastasia - thank you for capturing these beautiful memories we will cherish forever!

Liana
Liana

Married on 01/20/2019

Beautiful!

We booked Anastasia for our day-of wedding photography needs, and we couldn't be happier with that decision! Anastasia is so sweet to work with, answers emails promptly, and truly cares about her ... Read more client's needs. On the day of the wedding, everything went so smoothly and on time, it was truly incredible how she managed to take all the photos in the limited amount of time. During the ceremony, she was also very skilled in taking photos without me noticing at all! Afterwards, my husband and I loved that she had emailed us a few sneak peaks photos just days after the wedding and what's more impressive was that we got all our wedding photos just a month later! The photos were of course all beautiful; we have had many family and friends comment just how gorgeous they are. We are very grateful to Anastasia for helping us capture our wedding so beautifully!

Veronica
Veronica

Married on 11/16/2018

Best Photographer I've Ever Worked With In My Life

I was such a whiny bride! But Anastasia handled me with a professionalism and kindness that I respect so much. It was a little chilly outside and I kept trying to go inside but Anastasia being the ... Read more amazing photographer she is gently encouraged me to finish photos outside since the lighting conditions were so great. All the photos indoors and outdoors came out AMAZING. You'll get every penny's worth with Anastasia. I joked with my friend that she could probably take a picture of someone picking their nose and make it look beautiful! We are extra grateful to Anastasia because our wedding videographer ended up ruining some of our footage but thankfully we have such amazing photos of every special moment preserved perfectly by Anastasia. We are forever grateful to you Anastasia!