Anatoli Photograffi

Syracuse, New York · View map · Visit website

About Anatoli Photograffi

. . . Anatoli Photograffi is a photography studio based in the most dynamic part of downtown Syracuse . . . Armory Square. Anatoli and his associate pro photographers bring creative styles and skill sets to the images they capture. They are adept at contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional styles of photography, though their specialty is dynamic photography with a contemporary flavor. The studio provides services locally as well as across the northeast United States, though they also travel anywhere in the country or internationally for destination weddings.

Anatoli Photograffi can deliver the final photographs as albums, digital files, matted prints, canvases, flush mounts, prints, and save-the-date cards. They offer different wedding photography packages to suit different budgets. The services offered include:

• One event per day

Featured
Renee

Married on 11/03/2018

Best photographer ever!

I don’t know where to even begin saying how amazing Anatoli is as a wedding photographer, or any kind of photographer for that matter! The moment I met him he makes you feel like he’s known you ... Read more forever and with a few minute conversation at the Initial meeting I felt like he understood exactly what I wanted for my wedding pictures. To have someone so personable and fun on a big stressful day I think speaks volumes. He was so attentive with meetings, follow ups, quick to respond to any crazy email I sent, and he was amazing the days leading up to the wedding. He even made my fiancé excited for wedding pictures with how fun he made our engagement shoot. The day of the wedding he arrived early, and ready to go. I knew with his creative eye I could trust him to capture our wedding day perfectly, without having to give him an exhaustive list of specific pictures that I wanted. Anatoli exceeded my expectations. The pictures were funky, cool, and beautiful all at the same time and I didn’t know that was even possible. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a photographer for any special event in their life, and absolutely a wedding!

Caitlin
Caitlin

Getting married on 05/17/2020

Anatoli was the first photographer my husband and I met with and we booked him instantly. His vibe and his amazing talent are so attractive we knew we would be very comfortable and happy on our ... Read more wedding day. Which, of course, we were! Anatoli and his colleague walked in the door while I was getting ready and I was immediately happy and calm to see him. He captures the most amazing moments and it truly feels as if he is a family member taking them. Please do not hesitate to PM for further questions about working with Anatoli as well as to view pictures from our before photo-shoot. OH that reminds me - our before shoot was at a barn, where there is a lot of hay, and Anatoli is allergic! However there was never a single moment where he showed any discomfort and remained the true professional that he is the entire session.

B
Brian Jung

Married on 08/09/2019

Beautiful pictures and no worries!

Anatoli was also the first photographer we spoke with. Our first conversation was by phone as we live in Denver. Anatoli spoke with us for over an hour... Really getting to know us and our vision for ... Read more our wedding. After that initial discussion, we hung up the phone feeling like family and there was no need to interview other photographers...we hired him on the spot. I myself am currently wheelchair bound, and nearly the whole time of planning our wedding was traveling all over the country for experimental medical procedures. Needless to say it was a stressful time for us but working with Anatoli was probably the easiest part of our wedding. He was always very easy to reach, responded to us immediately, got the paperwork to us wherever we were and even tried to arrange our engagement shoot on the other side of the country while we were all there… We just couldn’t make it work on our end. Come game day, he and his daughter were promptly on time, and fun to work with. They weren’t invasive but caught all of the intimate moments on our day for us to cherish, and were very sensitive to my concerns about having too much wheelchair in the pics. The pictures came out wonderful...truly well done...and he delivered edited pics in about a week! We were really excited to get them so fast and the quality is exceptional! We highly recommend Anatoli and crew to anyone!