And I Love Her Violins

Chesapeake, VA · View map · Visit website

About And I Love Her Violins

• And I Love Her Violins is a wedding music provider bringing beautiful music to weddings in two locations.
  • Virginia- Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Williamsburg, Virginia and the Outer Banks North Carolina
  • Florida- Ocala, Orlando and Crystal River Florida

The professional musicians perform as soloists or in groups for ceremonies, cocktail hours, proposals, engagement parties and special events.

All of the And I Love Her Violins musicians are conservatory trained, professional artists who are current or former members of the Virginia Symphony. They offer instrumental-solos, duos, and trios, along with string-trio and quartets. With their cello, violin, trumpet, viola, and guitar, they can also do more variations, such as violin/ classical guitar duos, violin/cello duos and violin/ trumpet duos.

Whether for the ceremony, reception, cocktail hour, rehearsal dinner, engagement party, or even a proposal, our elegant music will complete any romantic occasion. Our specialty is playing your favorite song for your walk down the aisle.

Other music services provided include:

• Soloist/vocalist

Featured
Angela Bezik

Married on 07/28/2018

Timeless and Modern!

And I Love Her Violins made our pre- and post-ceremony reception with classical to modern music everyone loved and recognized. She was a wonderful traditional part of our wedding with a brilliant ... Read more flair!

J
Jessica Clark

Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful Beautiful Music

I can't speak highly enough about "And I Love Her Violins. " We hired the musicians for our black tie wedding during ceremony and they fit in perfectly! They were very easy to work with and listened to ... Read more to our requests music and flow. I would highly recommend their services to everyone!

Ashley
Ashley Farris

Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful!

And I Love Her Violins was a great choice for our wedding! Beth did a beautiful job during our ceremony and cocktail hour, and she was very helpful in making music selections and very flexible! Thank ... Read more you, Beth!