And Sew On

By Appointment Monday-Saturday

Online Scheduling

www.AndSewOnCapeCod.com

Alterationist | Seamstress | Tailor

Cape Cod & Islands tailoring, altering and restyling clothing services.

Bridal Alterations

Special Occasion Alterations

Clothing Alterations

Home Decor

Wedding Gown Cleaning and/or Preservation (Organic Process)

Steam Service

5 Reviews for And Sew On

5 And Sew On Reviews

J
Jillian

Married on 11/04/2017

Tiana was an absolute angel! She made the entire wedding dress alterations process fun and easy. From the first appointment, Tiana made me feel comfortable and confident about the alterations. She was ... Read more so flexible and gave different solutions to solve fit issues of the gown. I LOVED my wedding gown so much and didn't want to take it off, even at our after party. The fit of the dress made a huge difference and I'm so thankful that I found And Sew On. They steamed my gown, veil, and even my now husband's tux. Everything looked perfect!

C
Caitlin

Married on 08/26/2017

I’ve been going to see the ladies at And Sew On since I was in high school. They have altered every dress for me from prom to my wedding day! My wedding dress looked absolutely perfect. I had a ... Read more mermaid style gown that needed to be taken in, have a belt and bra cups sewn in...and the difficult skirt had to be hemmed perfectly. I had so many compliments! I am actually returning here soon to have 2 bridesmaids dresses altered for myself. I will be a customer for life. Thank you, ladies! Everything looked beautiful, and it was done quickly!

N
Natasha

Married on 05/03/2017

Great service and work! Highly recommend Read more Great service and work! Highly recommend