Andaz Savannah

Savannah, Georgia · View map · Visit website

About Andaz Savannah

Located in Savannah, Georgia, Andaz Savannah provides a modern, luxury hotel venue for wedding ceremonies, receptions, elopements, engagement parties, bridal showers, and rehearsal dinners. Their team of wedding experts and culinary specialists are ready to make your big day flawless in one of their fantastic wedding venues. Andaz Savannah is situated in the historic district of Savannah on Ellis Square, and surrounded by restaurants, dining, and entertainment.

Facilities and Capacity
Andaz Savannah provides three event spaces for couples. The 60-person Decker Studio allows lots of natural light through its floor-to-ceiling windows, illuminating the bronze accents and iconic chandeliers. The chic Grand Studio is perfect for larger weddings, and can fit up to 250 guests under its exquisite blown-glass lighting. For those who enjoy an outdoor space, the Terrace is available for ceremonies, rehearsal dinners, and cocktail hours. An urban oasis, it features seating nooks, private cabanas, a fire pit, and a full bar. The hotel allows parking on-site, and also has wheelchair access. Valet and shuttle services are also available.

Andaz Savannah’s wedding specialists can recommend professional vendors throughout the area, and they also allow couples to bring in their own outside vendors. Their all-inclusive packages include in-house catering and bar as well as event planning assistence, and the pet-friendly hotel is covered by liability insurance. Special wedding rates can be negotiated for wedding guests who stay at the hotel in one of their 151 guest rooms or suites. In addition to providing set up and clean up for your event, they also offer wedding-related rentals such as:

• Audio equipment
  • Furniture
  • Photo booth
  • Tents

Cuisine
The menu offered by Andaz Savannah’s culinary team is a blend of Southern classics with a modern twist, mixing American, Cajun, Italian, BBQ, French, seafood, southwestern, sandwiches, and local cuisine. All the food is sourced from local farms within 100 miles, and they can accommodate dietary needs such as gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, vegan, kosher, no pork, and vegetarian. Couples can create their own custom menu, and have the option to partake in a tasting. The hotel can craft a wedding cake, or couples can choose to bring in a cake from their favorite bakery, for which the hotel will provide cake cutting. Hors d’oeuvres can be served at the cocktail reception, along with a couple’s special signature drink. At the reception, serving style options include buffet, family style, stations, and plated. Bar options such as a cash bar, open bar, or limited bar are up to the couple, as is the decision to choose the house and specialty beer, wine, and liquor, or bring in their own alcohol. The hotel can provide the following for the event:

• Barware

N
Featured
Natasha

Married on 10/07/2017

Amazingggggg experience! I cannot say enough good things about the Andaz staff. They all went above and beyond for our wedding especially Michelle and Carlos! We had the wedding of our dreams because ... Read more of them. They were affordable and you even get hyatt points so you end up getting a bunch of free hotel nights which paid for our honeymoon!! Do yourself a favor and book the Andaz right now if you are on the fence. I promise it will be perfect and you won't have to worry about a thing.

Shannan
Shannan

Married on 06/02/2018

Thankful. Food Amazing.

Michelle was absolutely amazing and easy to work with. I had wanted the ceremony to be outdoors but we got rain. I was able to make the decision the day of and actually,I loved the indoor space ... Read more because of the lovely gold wall. I didn’t feel like I needed a lot of decorations because of this wall. I loved it. The only negatives were that I requested a gluten, dairy free dessert for one of my guests and was told it wouldn’t be an issue but my guest never received it, and I had to switch to another event director in the middle of my planning and it was very frustrating to communicate with her so I was glad to get Michelle back. (The other person no longer works there...)The food here is awesome! They were flexible and were able to make our experience as we needed it for our family and guests! I would definitely recommend! It was an amazing time!

J
Justin

Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I can not say enough good things about Michelle and the entire staff. They went over and above to make sure every detail was taken care of. Everything went perfect and it’s all due to ... Read more Michelle and the staff at the Andaz