Anders Portfolio Photography

Asbury Park, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Anders Portfolio Photography

We take pleasure in showing clients that wedding photography can actually be fun and exciting! We are a creative-minded husband & wife team based out of Asbury Park, we capture your moments candidly and with passion.

We've been featured in Brides Magazine and named NJ's top photographers for 5 years in a row. We're also the preferred photographers for many local venues. We truly love what we do and it's reflected in every wedding we shoot. We bring creativity and outside-of-the-box thinking that sets us apart from other photographers who use the same old poses and boring shots. We embody photojournalism and we tell your story without taking away the focus of your day.

Feel free to reach out to us or stop by our Asbury Park space, let's talk about how we can capture the beauty of your wedding!

36 Reviews for Anders Portfolio Photography

36 Anders Portfolio Photography Reviews

Katie
Featured
Katie

Married on 03/16/2019

Who else could capture lightning???

I don't normally write reviews but I felt compelled to share what an amazing experience we had with Chris & Tracey. These two are the definition of professional artists. They actually listened to us ... Read more and delivered what we wanted, instead of just "yes"ing us and giving us the normal boring wedding photos... and the photos speak for themselves! (THEY FREAKING CAPTURED LIGHTNING WHILE WE WERE IN A THUNDERSTORM!) Definitely recommended, they are a superb team!

T
Theresa S

Getting married on 08/04/2020

Made My Dreams Come True

Chris & Tracey were the most amazing! They gave me my dream wedding pics! My fiance is not a "picture person" and they even made him look like a model. Thank you thank you thank you! Read more Chris & Tracey were the most amazing! they gave me my dream wedding pics! My fiance is not a "picture person" and they even made him look like a model. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

M
Maria K.

Getting married on 05/05/2020

Love! Love! Love!

Chris is no longer our photographer, he is a part of our family! He shot my sister's wedding, my wedding and he will be doing my cousin's wedding in 2020. I can't say enough good things about him and ... Read more his work. Aside from his easygoing personality, he is able to get the most beautiful shots and really show who we are through photography (which is something other photographers in the past could not do). 100% recommended!