Andi Bravo Photography

Tulsa, OK · View map

About Andi Bravo Photography

Hello! My name is Andi and I am the girl behind Andi Bravo Photography, I'm always honored when a couple invites me to document their lives. I believe every wedding day is different and I am passionate about telling your unique story!

I'm all about taking a fun and modern approach to photography by combining classic elegant portraiture with a photojournalistic style, I love capturing those candid, story-telling moments while looking for the beautiful details that put your special day together. I love what I do! and you will love your photos!

My most popular wedding package includes a free engagement session and starts about $2,400 Please, take a look at my work and see if my style fits your vision. You can reach me directly by calling me at 918-804-7776 or send me an email at andi@andibravophotography.com

I'd love to tell your story!

50 Reviews for Andi Bravo Photography

50 Andi Bravo Photography Reviews

S
Sheri Tallman

Married on 03/09/2019

Creative and professional

Andi was wonderful to work with! She did an amazing job of capturing my daughters dream wedding. She made everyone feel at ease and enjoy the experience. Her husband does videography and he was ... Read more amazing as well. They kept everything on schedule and we couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. The pictures are magical!

K
Kevin

Married on 08/25/2018

Simply the best! Also amazing with referrals for other vendors! Read more Simply the best!!! Also amazing with referrals for other vendors!!!

E
Emily

Married on 10/01/2017

I would recommend Andi and her husband over and over again! They’re so talented and so professional. She has the best personality and worked with us on everything! She made our wedding magical! Read more I would recommend Andi and her husband over and over again! They’re so talented and so professional. She has the best personality and worked with us on everything! She made our wedding magical!