Andra Blythe Photography

Novato, California · View map · Visit website

About Andra Blythe Photography

Andra Blythe Photography is a wedding photography business based out of San Francisco, California. The owner, Andra Blythe, is a positive and spirited person who loves to laugh and never takes herself too seriously. Her passion for photography has lead her to capture those beautiful in-between moments that people don’t realize they show. From the looks the couples exchange to the single teardrop that falls from a parent's eye, Andra will document every single moment. Andra is happy to venture wherever necessary to chase the light and has a number of travel dates planned throughout the year. Although Andra thrives off of spontaneity, she is also a neurotic planner who loves to wear flip flops and always has a camera in hand.

Previous clients of Andra Blythe Photography love all of the spontaneous moments that are captured throughout the celebration. The three types of photography that Andra specializes in include contemporary, natural, and photojournalistic. She offers the following photography services:

• Additional hours

S
Samantha Palmer

Married on 10/06/2018

Far exceeded our expectations

I can’t say enough about Andra Blythe Photography. Not only is Andra a talented photographer, but her fun and easy-going personality helped make the photo portion of our wedding day stress free and ... Read more enjoyable. She captured the moments she knew would be special for us. My wedding photos are beautiful, artistic, and reveal the true spirit of the day. Before and during the wedding, her communication was organized and thoughtful. She put us at ease and was fun to spend time with. Andra had us all laughing which resulted in photos that are authentic and unique. It is clear that she is talented and passionate about her work. I am so grateful for the experience we had with Andra and how beautifully she captured the story of our wedding day.

A
Angele Perez

Married on 09/08/2018

She went above and beyond!

I can’t say enough about Andra Blythe Photography! She went above and beyond for my wedding and right away made me feel so comfortable with knowing she was going to take care of every special detail ... Read more we wanted captured. The images were absolutely stunning and the way she uses light in her photos made the pictures so beautiful. She is a true professional and so easy to work with, worth every penny!

C
Cassandra Geld

Married on 11/28/2017

I’m obsessed.

We love Andra! We were hesitant to get any photos done because my husband and I are both very awkward but she made us feel so confident and comfortable! The photos turned out beautifully. Andra has ... Read more such a unique eye and style. We hope to work with her again in the future for our family photos.