Andrea Ferris Events

Roanoke, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Andrea Ferris Events

Andrea Ferris Events offers planning for weddings and special events in and around Roanoke, Virginia. Since 2011, Andrea has offered first-class planning, organization, and coordination. Whether you’d like planning assistance with your engagement party, bridal shower, bachelorette party, or wedding weekend, planning and coordination from Andrea Ferris Events can help make your day extra-special and stress-free.

Andrea Ferris Events offers planning services for all styles of rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Owner Andrea Ferris specializes in working with couples of all backgrounds — a few of the wedding types she has experience planning include civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious. Multiple packages are available, as are a la carte planning and coordination services. Andrea Ferris Events can provide the following:

• Day-of Coordination

C
Featured
Colleen Dooley

Married on 01/19/2019

Wonderful, Professional and Knowledgable!

Andrea is amazing! I chose her for the "Day-of-Coordination" package, and in the short time working with her, she made the wedding planning process smooth and stress free. She is intuitive, ... Read more professional, flexible and accommodating with last minute changes. She also showed grace and tact in dealing with a slight hiccup, that came up during the event. Whenever we needed something or had a question, she was always responsive and quick. Thank you again, for everything, and allowing us to enjoy our wedding day! I highly recommend her to any engaged couples!

S
S Via

Married on 11/24/2018

Smooth wedding planning process with enjoyable wedding day

Andrea did a wonderful job as both a wedding planner and day-of coordinator. She helped us plan a traditional wedding in under 8 months, and kept us on schedule throughout the planning process. She ... Read more provided good recommendation for vendors and gave helpful suggestions for flowers, favors, etc. Andrea is great about following up after planning meetings and was very responsive over email whenever I had a question. As a day of coordinator, Andrea worked with us to create a timeline with a realistic amount of wiggle room/padding, so we never felt rushed throughout the day. She communicated with vendors and the venue to ensure everyone was working on the same schedule and knew who was arriving when. Overall, I am very happy that I used Andrea Ferris Events for both wedding planning and day-of coordination. She made the wedding planning process more discrete and manageable. On my wedding day, I did not have to worry about anything and I got to truly enjoy the day.

P
Perisa

Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I got married this past April. Our wedding was a dream and so much of that was thanks to Andrea's hard work and dedication to bringing our vision to life. She was ALWAYS available for ... Read more our many questions and needs. She went above and beyond to make our families feel included and to ensure that everything ran smoothly. The wedding party was able to relax and enjoy the day, instead of focusing on little details. We highly recommend Andrea as the best wedding coordinator!