Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events

Scottsdale, AZ · View map

About Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events

Whether you are planning your wedding or a dinner party with friends, I want the experience for you and your guests to be unforgettable. Your event should be a representation of who you are as a couple or who you are as an individual. With this in mind, we will work together to hand select a family of event professionals that will bring your unique vision to life.

The process of planning your event should be an enjoyable one and the people that you choose to work with have a big part in that. By hiring a professional planner, you are not only hiring someone to execute the vision of your event, you are hiring a confidant, an advisor, friend and most of all you are paying for your peace of mind.

I pour my heart into every event, and I truly love each couple as if they are my family/friends. I would love to get to know you over coffee/wine and discuss how we can partner to make your event unforgettable!

|| 509.953.9550 (Located in Arizona) || hello@andrealeslieweddings.com ||

70 Reviews for Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events

70 Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events Reviews

M
michelle

Married on 04/06/2019

11/10 Best Planner EVER!

I can't say enough great things about Andrea and her team. From recommending vendors to helping me execute my vision, Andrea was there. But where she really shines is on the day of. I never had to ... Read more second guess where I should be or what I need to have with me, Andrea and her team took care of everything. One of my bridesmaids even stepped on my dress and tore the skirt a little and Andrea was there, sitting behind me during photos, sewing my dress back together! My husband even said she should trade in her cardigan for a cape, she's a superhero! She was amazing and I would recommend her to anyone!

Jamie
Jamie D'Alba

Married on 04/06/2019

Words cannot describe how wonderful Andrea is!!

Wow. We love, love, love Andrea. She is truly a dream to work with. I wish we could do our wedding all over again just so I would get to work with her again. She is the most genuine, caring, ... Read more compassionate person I have ever met. She completely alleviated all of my stress during the planning process. The vendors she recommended were the best and everyone she referred over was so thoughtful and caring. Andrea put so much love, thought and time into every wedding she plans. I would trust her with anything. I truly cannot say enough good things about her and would give her a million stars if I could. If there is one thing you must absolutely do for your wedding, it is to hire Andrea!!!

Tricia
Tricia

Married on 03/30/2019

Everyone Needs Andrea Leslie Weddings & Events!

Full disclosure: leading up to booking we weren't sold on the fact that adding a wedding planner would be worth it for us. Now that we have the experience, we are so glad we had a planner! Andrea ... Read more Leslie Weddings & Events is 100% worth the investment. Our wedding weekend was beyond our wildest dreams, and ALWE was a HUGE part in making the dream a reality. We chose day-of wedding coordination with Angelica Felix as our lead planner. Starting a month prior to our wedding, Angelica made everything so easy. Any planning stress we had up to that point was immediately subsided once Angelica came on board. Whatever need or request we had, she was always available and took it upon herself to get it done. She listened to everything we said and executed all of our requests perfectly. When we weren't sure of the best way to do something, she was always there to point us in the right direction. When things got off schedule the day of, she worked with the other vendors behind the scenes to make sure the show went on as if nothing had happened. We weren't even aware of a few guest issues she dealt with during the wedding until friends told us about it weeks later. Having ALWE on our team allowed us and all of our friends and family (except the few that had the issues!) to fully enjoy the night and be in the moment. At some point during our wedding month Angelica shared that our wedding was the first that she was assigned to as a lead planner. As a testament to the business, you wouldn’t have known! Angelica carried on like a seasoned professional. We honestly can't believe how perfectly our wedding day went, and we 100% believe this would not have been the case had we not hired ALWE. We love that we got to work with this incredible team, and we are so thankful Angelica was our lead planner. Thank you all so much for helping to make our dream day possible!