Andrea Van Orsouw Photography

North Smithfield, RI · View map

About Andrea Van Orsouw Photography

Andrea Van Orsouw Photography is a wedding photographer based in North Smithfield, Rhode Island, who also serves the New England and southwest regions of the United States. Founder, Andrea, focuses on an authentic style of photography that captures the beauty already abundant in real-life moments. She endeavors to document both the subtle and precious moments, as well as the more momentous main events of each wedding. Andrea's specialty lies in her ability to document the emotion at the heart of human connection

Andrea Van Orsouw Photography prioritizes high standards of client satisfaction and provides services that go above and beyond standard photographic coverage in order to achieve them. Each package can be tailored to suit specific requirements and expectations. Some of the services offered by Andrea Van Orsouw Photography include:

• Comprehensive client consultations

Erin
Erin M

Married on 10/27/2018

So talented, so great to work with. 10/10

Andrea gave us BEAUTIFUL wedding photos and was so wonderful to work with. My husband and I searched HIGH AND LOW for a photographer and the work paid off as it led us to Andrea. We even had an ... Read more unseasonable NOR'EASTER on our wedding and Andrea handled it like the pro that she is. I can't express how much I hated wedding planning lol. So many decision and all of them are major - so many options and most of them are terrible! I was a cranky bride to be. But Andrea was a gift and we are so grateful!

Edward
Edward Vidou

Married on 10/21/2018

Your search for a wedding photographer ends here!!

Andrea was amazing to work with! Great communication, very personable and easy to talk to. Every phone call and email was like talking to a friend you've known for years. She was very relaxing for us ... Read more as a couple who had never attended a wedding prior to planning our own! Her framework for taking family pictures and extensive knowledge of perfect shots and poses makes it easy to stick to your allotted time in cocktail hour for photography, and makes it feel very natural and fun! She stuck out the bitter cold autumn wind with us and we still had a wonderful time taking photos after the ceremony. We highly recommend Andrea for anyone who wants the peace of mind from a professional, flexible and reliable photographer and all around great person. Perhaps our favorite touch was waking up the morning after the wedding to half a dozen teaser photos already released, seeing our own wedding in her breathtaking photography style that we first fell in love with. We can't wait to get the full album!

C
Caitlyn

Married on 07/22/2017

I contacted Andrea a few months back looking for a photographer for our engagement session. We're having a destination wedding on the west coast, but wanted pictures where we met and got engaged ... Read more (Boston area) for our engagement pictures. She was prompt to respond and gave me a few dates to choose from. We settled on a plan, and I have absolutely no regrets about my choice! She got to the site about an hour early and scoped out good spots for us to pose. The session was so incredibly fun. Her style is not to do pictures where you're posing or looking at the camera. She just lets you and your partner do your thing and somehow captures your personality into every photo. Before the session started my fiancé and I were both nervous about feeling awkward or being too PDA-y in public. She put us so at ease and we had the best time! Afterwards I continued communicating with her and she was able to get a few photos done quickly so we could order our save the dates. My only "complaint" is that I haven't been productive since she sent them to me, because I love them so much that I can't stop looking at them! :) Seriously, they're that good. The lighting is incredible and you can feel the love transcend the photos. I would highly recommend Andrea Van Orsouw Photography to anyone who is looking for a fun, casual session and pictures that truly show how much time and love she has poured into them. She can't be beat! Professional, laid back, and talented, she's your gal!!!