Andree Kehn Wedding Photography

Greenwood, Maine · View map · Visit website

About Andree Kehn Wedding Photography

Andree Kehn Wedding Photography is a photography business in Greenwood, Maine. Andree has worked as a full-time professional photographer since 2006. After focusing on weddings for several years she was named one of the top 100 wedding photojournalists in the world by the Wedding Photojournalist Association.

Andree makes sure to capture all of the photos you want, including your special moments, family portraits, and more. She also likes to have fun and create unique artistic images that tell your special love story. She can accommodate last minute weddings and offers different packages to meet your needs. Andree Kehn Wedding Photography packages include travel within the state of Maine, high-resolution images and a print release. Her services include:

• Additional hours

53 Andree Kehn Wedding Photography Reviews

M
Meghan

Married on 07/22/2018

Andree is absolutely AMAZING! She took the most beautiful wedding photos. They were everything we were hoping for and more! She really nailed exactly what we were looking for. We can't stop looking at ... Read more looking at them! She went above and beyond and all of my guests were so impressed by her. The dancing pictures she took were EPIC! There are some great ones that really capture the vibe and we will have hanging in our home forever! I can't recommend her enough. She's so easy to work with, her personality is amazing, she's prompt and she fits in seamlessly to a ceremony and reception that you forget she's even there (in the best way possible)! None of our pictures look staged, forced or awkward. They are 100% natural. Next time I need a professional photographer I will definitely reach out to her first and see if she's up for the project! I truly can't say enough amazing things about her.

Elana
Elana Beal

Married on 09/03/2017

Wedding Photographer

Andree was our wedding photographer and her work and presence exceeded all of my expectations! I was worried that we wouldn’t be able to hire an experienced and high quality photographer because of ... Read more our remote wedding location in Down East Maine, but she didn’t blink an eye about traveling to our venue. From our first phone call, to her online billing system, as well as receiving our photographs at the end, everything about working with her was simple, understandable, and professional. The day of the wedding, she effortlessly captured all of our special moments and details while “blending in” with our guests. We received so many compliment from our friends and family on how hard she worked and how friendly she was! From our staged group shots to candid moments, I was blown away with her talent but also how compfortable she made me feel. I’m so happy to have hired her and to have these incredibly special photographs from that day.

K
Kayley

Married on 08/12/2017

As a photographer myself, I knew I would be super picky with what I wanted my wedding photos to be. The moment I saw Andree’s work, I knew I needed her to be my photographer. From the first phone call ... Read more call to the last email she was incredibly professional, super responsive to emails, and welcomed questions (even when I needed help finding other vendors). Andree was awesome to work with and handled wedding chaos professionally and perfectly; whether posing family photos or navigating the dance floor, every picture was awesome. We are so grateful we got to work with her and would recommend her to anyone!