Andres Photography

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Andres Photography

Andres Photography offers professional wedding photography services to couples in San Antonio, Texas. Andres, the owner of the company, strives to create breathtaking images of couples that he works with. Andres enjoys helping his clients capture amazing memories in his stunning images. One of his main goals is to combine his creative vision with excellent customer service in order to produce his exemplary professionalism. Andres hopes to make your special day as stress-free as possible with his affordable photography packages.

Experience

Andres began his work in the photography industry in 2005. A few years later, he obtained a bachelor's degree in Graphic Design. Andres has experience editing photographs in a plethora of software platforms, including Lightroom, Photoshop, Premier, and AfterEffects.

Andres Photography offers couples a complimentary consultation, which can be completed in person or over the phone. Andres works with couples to customize their wedding photography package and to assure them that their individual needs and budget restrictions are met. Andres Photography provides a team of artists to photograph your big day. The company is flexible regarding the amount of time you would like them to spend photographing your wedding; they are available for the entire day or for a few hours depending on your wishes.

5 Reviews for Andres Photography

5 Andres Photography Reviews

C
Featured
Cheryl

Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing Moments

Andres initially took my pictures for Our Time. I immediately got a response from a gentleman who I actually ended up marrying. When Andres asked me to review him I took out my wedding pictures....I ... Read more pictures....I just got through looking at them and I am having a good cry reliving all the beautiful moments he captured with his camera from beginning to end. There was one particular moment when all my family (including children and teenagers) had their heads bowed in prayer when my husband and I were getting a blessing from the minister. I had no idea this happened. The wedding was outside on a beautiful summer day last June with approximately 45 family members. I could never repay him for the magic of the moment in that picture....thank you Andres. Thank you for that moment that never would have happened if you had not taken those first pictures!

Nick
Nick Atencio

Married on 01/19/2019

The experience was great for start to finish. The picture came out amazing

Did a amazing job. Truly happy with the photography and great customer service Read more Did a amazing job. Truly happy with the photography and great customer service

Tiffany
Tiffany Tovar

Married on 10/01/2017

A Beautiful Wedding Experience

Andres is so amazing to work with! Very patient and a well experienced photographer! Our wedding photos turned out incredible, he even offered us some additional full prints at no charge. Highly ... Read more recommend Andres Photography! Thank you! :)