Andrew Bicsey Music

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Andrew Bicsey Music

Andrew Bicsey is a guitarist, singer, and songwriter for hire based out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He has been playing music professionally in and around the Pittsburgh area since 2005. He endeavors to play all styles and genres.

Experience

From a young age, Andrew Bicsey studied electric and nylon string guitar with Jim Relja. He later studied under Ken Karsh at Duquesne University. Professionally, Andrew Bicsey began instructing guitar lessons at Jim’s Guitar Works in West Elizabeth, Pennsylvania. Currently, he is teaching at U Rock Music in McMurray. He has countless acts in his portfolio, some of which include gigs with Randall Troy, Alli Gillis, Larry Lee Jones, Jill West. Most notably, he has also performed with Margot Bingham, the talented singer and actress from the television series Boardwalk Empire. On the romantic side of things, Andrew Bicsey has performed at numerous weddings with The Bachelor Boys, offering a full band for event hires. He enjoys providing solo acoustic entertainment for weddings and has been steadily helping couples ring in the new chapter of their lives for almost a decade.

Andrew Bicsey would love to provide you with a specialized ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner consisting of live music which you play an influential roll in. To help boost your celebration, DJ services or electric trio-5 piece hires for receptions are also available. Andrew Bicsey is available for travel in the tri-state area as an add-on, depending on the location. Services offered include:

• Ceremony music

Lisa
Lisa Pegden

Married on 08/09/2019

Live music for a party

Andrew was a great performer with enough material to keep us happy for nearly 5 hours. All of my guests loved him. Great selection and willing to play whatever we wanted. Besides being a fun performer ... Read more he was incredibly nice and helpful. Even helped us break down tables at the end!! I will definitely be having him back!

C
Courtney Devlin

Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Talent, Easy to Work with - Made the bride feel at Ease!

Andrew Bicsey was the perfect choice for our very intimate family wedding. We knew we needed someone who would "fit in" and go with the flow. All along the way he helped both myself (the bride) and ... Read more groom feel at ease. In speaking with him about his history with weddings, I knew that he was may more of an expert than I was. He worked with me to choose the right music for every piece of our special day. He even learned our wedding song that we danced to, that right there is more than enough reason to book him as your wedding band!! He was also so sweet with the kids, he let them choose a few songs for the after party, with a nod from the bride :0), which made their night. If I had to do this over again, Andrew would be the easiest choice again and again. Thank you for making our wedding magical! - Ryan & Courtney

M
Mike Destefano

Married on 07/28/2018

Pittsburgh reception

My wife and I did a destination wedding in Mexico last summer, which was a blast. We then had a Pittsburgh picnic reception for everyone who couldn’t make the trip. Andrew played our reception and was ... Read more awesome. The entire day was amazing from our caterer to our bartender but the thing we got the most compliments on was Andrew. Everyone raved about how great he was. He took request and played my wife’s favorite song. 100% would highly recommend Andrew for your reception!