Andrew Jackson's Hermitage, Home of the People's President

Hermitage, TN · View map · Visit website

About Andrew Jackson's Hermitage, Home of the People's President

Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage, Home of the People’s President is a historic estate located in Hermitage, Tennessee. It features four indoor and outdoor event spaces to choose from. Couples will be able to enjoy their lush gardens as they experience the main mansion. Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage, Home of the People’s President, offers complimentary month-of coordination services for all of their weddings.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 250 guests at this rustic estate. Their venues include:

• Cabin by the Spring - features three spacious rooms, each containing a stone fireplace and doorways that open on to a covered, brick-floored terrace. The terrace overlooks a wooden glen with the Jackson family's original stone Spring House.
  • Tulip Grove Mansion - is an elegant, Greek Revival-style mansion built in 1836. To the left of the mansion is a spacious lawn perfect for tented events and activities.
  • The Garden and Grounds - provides three plots available for guests to construct tents. The Hermitage Mansion, log buildings, gardens, fences and trees will serve as your backdrop.
  • The Hermitage Church - is a historic church built in 1823 by Andrew Jackson as a gift to his wife. It's a simple brick structure with pew seating and heating.

This award-winning venue has been a part of the Nashville wedding industry for over 15 years. They promise to tailor your day to the vision you have in mind while removing any stress you may have. They will also attend, direct and oversee your entire rehearsal, ceremony and reception. Their services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Parking
  • Accommodations
  • Horse and carriage

Other Services
In addition to hosting weddings, this unique venue also offers their grounds for bridal and engagement photos. Additional events they will host include:

• Engagement party

Featured
Torie Smith

Married on 11/10/2018

Dream Wedding

Erica and her team at The Hermitage made my vision come to life. My wedding day was absolute perfection. From the venue, to the recommended vendors, and the small details that make all the difference, ... Read more I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Everything I said was important to me, was there and highlighted. I am still getting compliments on my wedding and have been told by A LOT of my guests that it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they’ve ever attended. As a bride that planned for over a year and a half, that meant everything to me. I couldn’t have done it without Erica and will be forever grateful for making the most important day of my life perfect in every way.

N
Nicki

Married on 10/12/2018

The Hermitage is absolutely beautiful. Kellie has been fabulous with helping us plan our special fay. Read more The Hermitage is absolutely beautiful. Kellie has been fabulous with helping us plan our special fay.

SealedTheTeele
Ashley

Married on 09/22/2018

When looking for a venue/event space for our wedding we fell in love with The Hermitage. The pictures online are gorgeous but it's even MORE gorgeous when you see it in person--you will be blown away. ... Read more We live out-of-state so we were doing a lot of emailing back and forth with Erica, the event director/planner. She was REALLY helpful in answering all of my questions; she even let me get her opinion on a few things as well as bounce ideas off of her. *THANK YOU FOR THAT* We met with Erica 2 weeks before our wedding day, toured the grounds and areas we would be using. We felt VERY well taken care of and any of the loose ends/questions we had she was already tying them up, finding solutions or had an answer. Our wedding day was like a dream come true. She and her team truly knocked it out of the park. My husband said it was as though they had a copy of my vision and how I wanted the space set-up and they HUSTLED to make it happen. If they told me they waved a magic wand I would have believed them. It was that amazing.