AndrewJonathanFilms

La Palma, CA · View map

About AndrewJonathanFilms

Hello!

My name is Andrew and I want to make you a gorgeous wedding video. I would love to capture this significant moment that matters so much to you and your family.

Please email at andrewjonathanfilms@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you!!

18 Reviews for AndrewJonathanFilms

18 AndrewJonathanFilms Reviews

G
Grace

Married on 03/19/2016

My husband and I wanted a really good videographer to capture the essence and feeling of our wedding, so we decided to hire Andrew because we loved his work. His videos brought me to tears because he ... Read more is so good at capturing small moments you might overlook as a guest. We loved that he was very professional and he listened to what we wanted. He really desired to learn what we were like as a couple to envision our wedding video. He was prompt and on time with delivering his final products to us. When we watched it, we couldn't stop watching it. I think I replayed the video over 100 times. Andrew has a keen eye to detail and caught moments in our wedding that we never want to forget. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a videographer.

Y
Yeji

Married on 03/12/2016

Andrew was wonderful to work with and did such an amazing job for our wedding. We met in person to go over the different packages that he offers and we decided to go with the standard package which ... Read more includes full day coverage and a highlight video. Andrew covered every aspect of our wedding from the getting ready to the dancing at the end and everything in between. Having a videographer is very important because photos can only capture so much. The wedding day goes by so quickly and you want to be able to look back and actually watch what happened. Andrew definitely captured our wedding in the most beautiful way and we are so happy that we decided to go with him. We would definitely recommend him to any future couples out there!

G
Genna

Married on 10/03/2015

This guy is a rockstar in the making! I had a great time meeting with Andrew and had an even better time working with him at my wedding. I found Andrew after being presented with an underwhelming crop ... Read more of Videographers recommended. We had a great first meeting I was confident he would do a wonderful job with my wedding. I booked him right away and I am so glad I did! My highlight video it a prefect representation of my wedding day. Its warm, fun, and romantic, everything you would want in a wedding video! Andrew had it back in less than 5 days (once I finally selected the music). So ladies, if you're looking for a modern videographer who will shoot your wedding with a fresh, fun perspective and create a gorgeous keepsake you will want to watch for years, Andrew Jonathan is your man!