Andy Pratt Professional Disc Jockey

14 Andy Pratt Professional Disc Jockey Reviews

B
Brooke

Married on 09/14/2018

Andy is absolutely amazing and helped make our experience perfect! Read more Andy is absolutely amazing and helped make our experience perfect!!

J
John

Married on 09/09/2017

When having the Boom in the Room isn't quite enough, this is the guy you hire to bring the Thunder AND the Lightning. I've been dabbling in the wedding business for a long time. When it finally came ... Read more time for me to host my own wedding and reception for my daughter, I only made one demand. Hire Andy Pratt for our DJ. Over the decades, I've had the opportunity to work with Andy dozens of times, and I've also seen many other DJ's ranging from excellent to pathetic and a few unfortunate times where they hooked up an iPod to the house PA system. I would say that you can find a cheaper DJ than Andy (notice I didn't say 'more affordable'). If you need to cut corners, cut on the flowers, centerpieces, limo, or whatever else. A great DJ keeps your party on track and brings the crowd to life! Andy only uses the very best in sound equipment and the latest in lighting effects. It's like a mini (sometimes not so mini) rock concert. As a Master of Ceremonies, few DJ's can impress like Andy can. He even helped the caterer put out favors to try to keep us on schedule. If there is one lesson I've learned during a couple thousand weddings is you don't EVER skimp on the DJ. Andy will always give you 100% effort to make your big day one that everyone will talk about for years to come.

C
Corie

Married on 06/25/2017

Andy was wonderful for our recent wedding. Music for prelude/processional/recessional was timed perfectly, and he was flexible with our music choices up until the very last minute. We made a great ... Read more choice!