Andy's Floral Events

Lewisville, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Andy's Floral Events

Andy’s Floral Events is a wedding florist located in Lewisville, Texas. Owner, Andy Lovell is a certified Texas Master Gardener with over 20 years of professional experience in the field. This floral company specializes in event planning and floral design for weddings, corporate events and other special events. If you are looking for beautiful floral arrangements to accompany your next event, look no further than Andy’s Floral Events.

Andy’s Floral Events can provide floral arrangements in a variety of beautiful styles, such as classic, modern, rustic, glamorous, romantic, and vintage. No matter your vision and style, this florist can certainly create what you need. Andy’s Floral Design can do the delivery, setup, and cleanup of the floral arrangements, making your day completely stress-free. The business also offers consultations and event design, for a complete experience. The arrangements available at Andy’s Floral Events include:

• Aisle decor

Featured
Erica Franklin

Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Florist!

Andy was amazing when I met her. She has a great eye for flowers. I was only going in for flowers but her selection of rentals are amazing! I was able to book some amazing arrangements while staying ... Read more within my budget.

Natalie
Natalie Fusilier

Married on 03/02/2019

Beautiful flowers!

My husband and I used Andy’s florals for our wedding March 2,2019. First off, the flowers were BEAUTIFUL! When Andy and I planned our hoe the bouquets would look, they were looked great in my head ... Read more but to see them in person! WOW!! Secondly, I loved that Andy’s Floral team set up quickly before our ceremony and came back at the end of the evening to pick up the pieces we rented, this made things much easier for us! I highly recommend using Andy’s Florals!

J
Jenna McCall

Married on 11/18/2018

Beautiful arrangements!

Andy did an amazing job for our wedding! The floral arrangements for the reception and ceremony space were absolutely gorgeous and more beautiful than I could have imagined. The bouquets were perfect ... Read more as well. Not only is her work amazing, she is very flexible with budgets and helping visions come true. I highly recommend Andy for your floral needs!