Anée Atelier

New York, NY · View map

About Anée Atelier

Anée Atelier is a wedding photography company based in New York, New York. Co-founders and photographers Gina Esposito and Sheena Meekins work together to create images that are soulful and passionate. Gina is an award-winning photographer with over 15 years of experience while Sheena had an eight-year career in publishing with brands such as Condé Nast, Time Inc., Vogue and People. Their dynamic backgrounds bring an artistic aesthetic to their photography, allowing them to tell your story and share the magic of your special day through their imagery.

Anée Atelier’s most popular wedding package features a second shooter, additional hours and shooting at multiple locations so not a moment is missed. They have several products available, including prints, flush mounts and albums. Booking one event per day, the company is dedicated to your wedding. Additional services Anée Atelier offers include:

• Custom graphics

Jaclynne
Jaclynne

Married on 11/03/2018

Totally Flawless

How long can I go on about Gina and Sheena and the team at Anee Atelier? WOW. What lovely, lovely people to work with. Right from the get-go, they were really knowledgeable and down-to-earth. They ... Read more jumped on a quick intro call with me and walked me through ALL the event details - even told me when my sundown was for my November wedding - which was a big deal! It really influenced whether or not I did a first look, which I highly recommend. You still get your wow-factor moment with the groom and then you get to keep your cocktail hour instead of having to be pulled away quickly for pictures. They knew all my and my husband's family members by name when they arrived, and knew exactly who was an important relative outside of the traditional family layout. They really take the time and care to make sure the pictures reflect your love and loved ones on the most important day. And the talent? Absurd. I just received my EIGHTY teasers and I am blown away at how elegant and poised they portrayed the affair. Their team of photographers has a very aspirational and editorial feel - injecting high style into every single shot. They're a boutique group, too, and never once did I feel like anything but my vision was at the forefront. The level of service was top-tier. I loved my day-of team, who made sure everyone felt authentic and confident. I couldn't give a higher recommendation.

S
Stephanie

Married on 11/02/2018

Obsessed with our wedding photos!!

Choosing Gina & Sheena as our wedding photographers was the best wedding decision we made! From our first FaceTime meeting they made us feel so comfortable and we knew we could trust that they had the ... Read more creative vision we were looking for. When we met for our engagement shoot they made us feel so relaxed and they had great ideas for poses and angles as well as lots of candid shots. We were obsessed with our engagement photos and so excited to work with them again for the wedding. They were so professional throughout the whole process, they always responded to our emails/texts right away when we had questions and they made it feel like we were talking to good friends. We got a teaser package of photos about a week after the wedding and loved every image! We just got our wedding pictures back (just a little over a month after the wedding - such a short wait) and they are absolutely amazing!! Our friends and family can’t stop raving about how good the pictures look and even my hair stylist who does tons of weddings said she was immediately impressed by the quality and aesthetics of our pictures. The hardest part will be choosing which ones to put into an album. The pictures truly captured the love and happiness of our wedding day to perfection. We strongly recommend choosing Anee Atelier for your wedding, we couldn’t be happier!

E
Erin Connolly

Married on 10/05/2018

Simply the best

Gina and Sheena were the absolute best and a pleasure to work with. She made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire day and had so many great ideas for poses. The photos were so creative and so ... Read more so beautiful. I'm in love with each and every one of them. They are simply the best at what they do and I would choose them every time.