Anegada Weddings of Keith's Exquisite Touch

Anegada, VG · View map · Visit website

About Anegada Weddings of Keith's Exquisite Touch

Anegada Weddings of Keith's Exquisite Touch is a wedding planning business based out of Anegada, British Virgin Islands. This company is pleased to assist couples with their destination wedding coordination. They have nearly a decade of experience in planning yacht, church, and beach weddings. They can assist as much or as little as couples desire and are able to make the most of the beautiful little coral island of Anegada.

Anegada Weddings of Keith's Exquisite Touch carefully listens to their clients and works tirelessly to make their dreams become reality. Keith, the owner, also has an exceptional talent for cake decorating and floral design. Should couples have further inquiries into what services are provided by this business, they are encouraged to reach out to Keith directly.

3 Reviews for Anegada Weddings of Keith's Exquisite Touch

3 Anegada Weddings of Keith's Exquisite Touch Reviews

L
Featured
L

Married on 04/10/2017

Planning a wedding from 4000 miles away can be somewhat daunting, but Keith made it very easy. Everything was perfect, right down to the final, smallest details. My bouquet was gorgeous, the wedding ... Read more dinner tables, complete with wooden box flower arrangements, coconuts and lanterns were perfect! He even convinced the Methodist Steel Pan band to play during the wedding and reception- on Palm Sunday!! We highly recommend Keith's Exquisite Touch wedding planning. He was so fantastic! Thank you, Keith for helping make our day perfection!! We appreciate it.

S
Sara

Married on 07/28/2017

Keith was wonderful to work with, he was always very responsive during the planning of my wedding. He made sure that I had everything I asked for and then some. I was nervous to plan a destination ... Read more wedding, that I would have to compromise on things that I wanted, but Keith made sure I got everything. My wedding was at the end of July, and I thought for sure I would be limited on my flower choices, but Keith was able to get peonies, ranunculus, orchids, and hydrangeas! I sent Keith picture examples of what I wanted for my wedding and he put together everything as well as added some details that I would never have thought of, which created an extra special touch! Keith also coordinated all of my music vendors (DJ, and Steel Drums) he also worked with my wedding cake baker (Tieka) who added fresh flowers to the cake. Keith was also able to help me put together my welcome bags. He was able to get me a great price on the items that I put into the bags (sunscreen, aloe, bug spray) as well as he created and printed maps of Anegada with "things to do" listed on them for the welcome bags. Keith can honestly do it all! I was fortunate enough to have a close friend who is a wedding planner here in the states to help me with some planning, but I know that I could confidently recommend Keith to coordinate the entire thing from start to finish.

P
Patricia

Married on 09/21/2016

My husband and I recently celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary & renewed our vows in beautiful Anegada, British Virgin Islands. Keith Vanterpool was my florist/planner/photographer & even styled my ... Read more hair beautifully on the day of our event. This man is truly amazing. He does it all & does it well. He listened to me & made sure that every detail was perfect. He was able to work within my budget & prices were very reasonable. His tablescape, bouquets, boutinier's & decorated arch on the beach were absolutly stunning! For anyone out there that may be planning a destination wedding or special event, I would highly recommend Keith Vanterpool's Exquisite Touch. I promise, you will not be disappointed & I am pretty picky! Think about having your event in the gorgeous BVI. Get in touch with Keith. You'll be glad you did. Keith gave us memories that we will cherrish forever. Thanks Keith, you are amazing!

Anegada Weddings of Keith's Exquisite Touch FAQ