Anemone Chicago

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Anemone Chicago

Anemone Chicago is eco-focused, committed to bringing on the pretty and head over heels for the opportunity to be a part of your celebrations.

Our full service floral and event design studio is located on the northwest side of Chicago, Illinois. Our business focus is customized and intimate - we want your event to be as amazing as you are. Every. Single Time.

Anemone offers floral and decor arrangements for all types of weddings. We personalize our events to compliment the style of each client. Anemone Creative also commits to eco-consciousness and sustainability.

Anemone Creative provides full event styling services in addition to floral and decor. This includes but is not limited to:

• Fabric backdrops
  • Glassware
  • Event decor
  • Arches/Rentals/Lanterns
  • Linen selection

Anemone services weddings throughout Chicagoland (city and suburbs) and into nearby states including Wisconsin and Indiana. They also travel for destination weddings.

53 Reviews for Anemone Chicago

53 Anemone Chicago Reviews

Patricia
Featured
Patricia

Married on 01/19/2019

Gorgeous flowers!

Working with Jessica was super seamless and hassle-free. She did an amazing job of understanding what I was looking for and putting together pieces for our big day. The bouquets were absolutely ... Read more gorgeous and the centerpieces and other table decor were stunning. I had a number of guests comment on how great the flowers were. She was able to work with the pieces I found to include and added her own pieces and creative touches to really make our vision complete. All-in-all it was super hassle-free and the result was amazing. I would highly recommend for any couple looking for beautiful florals!

C
Cassandra

Getting married on 09/01/2019

From design to delivery to follow-up, Anemone and Jessica Petty Smith was an excellent choice. Her design instincts, coupled with my goals and desires, made for wonderfully quirky, colorful ... Read more arrangements that impressed the whole party. They also have greening practices, which makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside (not a lot of waste like foam and such). We got an excellent price and service was continuous. All the thumbs are up.

Valerie
Valerie Morley

Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Bridal Bouquet!

Anemone created a bridal bouquet for my wedding, and it was absolutely gorgeous! Jessica was professional, responsive, and great to work with from start to finish. I provided some inspiration pics for ... Read more the bouquet, and Jessica ran with it to made something really special. I highly recommend Anemone for your flowers!