ANF Hair & Makeup Designs

Southampton, PA · View map · Visit website

About ANF Hair & Makeup Designs

ANF Hair & Makeup Designs is a beauty service in Southampton, Pennsylvania. They are an on-location hair and makeup business that come to your location for your convenience in Bucks County, Doylestown, Montgomery County, Delaware County, Philadelphia, New Jersey, New York City, Manhattan, Poconos and more.

ANF Hair and Makeup Designs artists are experienced and professional. They stay up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques to create any look or style you want. They apply flawless makeup and create stunning hair designs that last all day. They work with you to understand your vision and make suggestions based on your face shape, hair texture, skin tone and more. They want you to look and feel beautiful for your special day. Their beauty services include:

• Blowouts
  • Hair and makeup trial
  • On-site hair and makeup
  • Hair extensions
  • Keratin treatment
  • Styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

66 Reviews for ANF Hair & Makeup Designs

66 ANF Hair & Makeup Designs Reviews

J
Featured
Jane

Married on 01/20/2018

I had my hair/makeup trial and day-of services with Raye and Ashley. They were both very accommodating, communicative, and professional. They did a great job of adjusting my style until it was just ... Read more right. And I think they did a fantastic job of getting my bridesmaids and moms looking fancy for my big day :) Reasonable prices and the convenience of traveling to my location were huge pluses as well.

Dianna
Dianna

Married on 11/25/2018

Fall wedding

My hair was beautiful for my wedding day. Thank you & Ms. Stephanie for doing my hair. Read more My hair was beautiful for my wedding day. Thank you & Ms. Stephanie for doing my hair.

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful!

My original hairdresser for our wedding backed out 30 days before our big day and I was so nervous I wouldn't be able to find someone to replace her. My husband was in charge of finding me a new ... Read more hairdresser as I did not have time. He found me ANF Hair and I was so impressed! They had such great photos and reviews my fingers were crossed that they were available! As luck would have it Ashley was available! I was unable to do a hair trial as my work schedule was chaotic but from talking to Ashley and what I saw on her page I was 100% comfortable and trusting of them. Fast forward to my wedding day and Ashley and here team were a pleasure to work with! They were so kind and easy going. They were able to get exactly what I wanted for mine and my bridesmaids hair! Everything was beautiful and stayed in place all day! Even with all the dancing and sweating. Thank you Ashley and team for doing such a fantastic job!