Angel Canary Photography

Greenfield, IN · View map

About Angel Canary Photography

Angel Canary is one of the premier wedding photographers in Indianapolis. Specializing in all things lovely, including classic, romantic, artistic and vintage photographs. Our rates begin at $3400 and include all day coverage, 2 photographers and all of the high resolution photos with print release.

29 Reviews for Angel Canary Photography

29 Angel Canary Photography Reviews

L
Liz

Married on 06/03/2016

I was so lucky to stumble upon Angel's website before my wedding! She is so friendly, talented, and passionate about what she does. I couldn't be happier with her work. My wedding photography was so ... Read more so important to me because I wanted to make sure that every special moment was captured... Angel met and exceeded my expectations!

Y
Yolanda

Married on 05/25/2014

Words can't describe the talent of this team! Angel knows just how to make your wedding day memories unforgettable! I'd definitely recommend her to anyone! Read more Words can't describe the talent of this team! Angel knows just how to make your wedding day memories unforgettable! I'd definitely recommend her to anyone!

J
Johanna

Married on 09/15/2012

Angel is incredibly awesome! She will help you in any way she can, cares that you’re happy with the results, and will go out of her way to make you smile! Aside from being exceptionally talented at ... Read more what they (Angel and Steven) do, they are amazingly sweet people and have incredibly positive personalities. The absolute best decision we made was hiring them to be our Sept 2012 wedding photographers. Seriously, it was the Best. Decision. Ever. We never met Angel before we hired her. Not a day went by that we didn’t comment on how lucky we were to have found her on our random online search. We were planning a South Bend, IN wedding from Orange County, CA, and when we spoke to her on the phone and told her our vision for the wedding day, she just got it and made sure she knew exactly what type of style we were looking for, and if she would be a good match for us. She wasn’t judgmental or pushy and gave us plenty of time to decide once she laid out the options. We hung up the phone, looked at each other, and with huge smiles on our faces decided then and there that we had found our photographer … after one phone call! On the wedding day, she and Steven were amazing. They showed up at 5:00 AM, because that’s when the girls started getting ready, and were so professional even though it was oh so very, very early. Wedding at 9AM, brunch reception at 11AM, and evening reception at 7PM that went until 11PM. They were there at first light, and didn’t stop til after the last send-off sparkler had burnt out. They work so great as a team and captured every single possible detail of the day you could possibly want. If Angel is free on your chosen date, you should really just stop reading this and book her immediately. If she’s not available on your wedding day, you should seriously consider moving it to a day when she is free. Yes, it would be worth it because she’s THAT amazing at capturing this incredibly special day!