Angel face Makeup

Bartlett, Illinois · View map

About Angel face Makeup

Angel Face Makeup is a bridal beauty studio in Bartlett, Illinois. Marti Spenk, owner and principal stylist, creates looks that are uniquely beautiful and camera-ready. Marti and her team are professionally trained, and promise the best quality of service for every bride they work with. If you want a naturally flawless, romantic hair and makeup style for your wedding day, choose Angel Face Makeup.

Experience
Marti Spenk is a licensed cosmetologist with over 20 years’ experience in the beauty industry. Not only has she worked with hundreds of brides, her work has been used in several magazines and films including The Dark Night, 101 Hairstyles, and Shortcuts.

Services
Angel Face Makeup offers hair styling, airbrush makeup and tanning services for brides and the bridal party. All makeup services include lash applications, and will be done with airbrush to ensure a smooth, flawless finish. Trials are recommended before the wedding day for brides.

65 Reviews for Angel face Makeup

65 Angel face Makeup Reviews

Nada
Nada Rafidi

Married on 07/20/2019

Bridal makeup and hair

Love love love marti she did my makeup and hair for my cousins wedding then came back 5 years later to do my hair and make up for my wedding I looked absolutely beautiful thanks to her and I couldn't ... Read more be more happier with it thank you marti!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharron
Sharron Hagge

Married on 06/03/2019

The best hair and makeup experience of my life!

I loved every moment of my experience with Marti of Angel Fave Makeup! This was my absolute favorite time getting my hair and makeup done for so many reasons! Marti was so professional from the moment ... Read more moment my appointment was set (checking in, asking about my expectations, likes, etc) and she was truly a pleasure to work with!! Great personality, and she truly made the experience fun and memorable! She frequently told me that if I wasn’t completely satisfied with how my hair or makeup looked she could fix them and that her goal was for me to be happy. But I loved everything! I would highly recommend Marti to anyone looking for professional makeup whether it’s for your wedding, headshots, a fun girls’ night out or any other occasion!

A
Amy

Married on 01/20/2018

I used Angel Face Makeup at the recommendation of my wedding photographer. Marti did my hair/make-up for both my boudoir photo shoot and wedding day. She was so wonderful to work with, gave great tips ... Read more and ideas along the way and most important, made me feel beautiful! On my wedding day, she and her assistant also did my bridesmaids and flower girls. I couldn't have been more happy. And all my girls LOVED there look!