Angel Mountain Events

Bastrop, TX · View map

About Angel Mountain Events

Angel Mountain Events is approximately 5500 sq. ft. of indoor space which includes a romantic candlelit chapel for indoor ceremonies, a scenic patio for outdoor ceremonies or cocktail hour, a separate indoor reception space for dinner and dancing, and two private dressing areas for your wedding party. Venue rental includes exclusive, one event per day, an 8-hour time block for your event, tables and chairs for up to 150 guests, set up and break down for your event, onsite parking and day of event management, a built in bar, kitchen access for caterer and food storage, and plenty of guest restrooms. Let Angel Mountain help you with all the details! We are budget friendly and located just 30 miles from Austin, minutes from downtown Bastrop, and just a short drive from the Houston area. Angel Mountain is the perfect place to meet family and friends on your special day! We are currently booking events, so give us a call today! Check us out on our Angel Mountain Events Facebook page to see recent event photos.

Tours are by appointment.

18 Reviews for Angel Mountain Events

18 Angel Mountain Events Reviews

Holly
Holly

Getting married on 08/18/2020

Amazing beautiful venue

The venue was beautiful and the people were amazing. She helped saw my cake and bouquet and everyone couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful the place was Read more The venue was beautiful and the people were amazing. She helped saw my cake and bouquet and everyone couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful the place was

Michelle
Michelle Brown

Married on 04/20/2019

Wonderful Day!

Linda and Matt are wonderful! They handled every detail the day of our daughters wedding and my husband and I were able to dance and enjoy our friends and family stress free. The venue is beautiful, ... Read more has great views for pictures and very clean. I highly recommend Angel Mountain to anyone needing a venue.

S
Sarah Pearson

Married on 04/20/2019

Fantastic all around

I love this venue! It was gorgeous the way Linda and Matt set I up for us, and they were both so helpful on the day of! Linda helped coordinate the entire day! Everything went so smoothly; Thank you ... Read more for making our wedding day perfect.