Angel Wedding Works

Newburgh, New York · View map · Visit website

About Angel Wedding Works

Angel Wedding Works is a passionate floral design studio located in Newburgh, New York. They've been designing flowers for weddings and special events for over 29 years, and they absolutely love what they do. They take to heart the saying that “flowers are the work of angels,” and pride themselves on their heavenly designs. Angel Wedding Works believes that your flowers will be a part of your unforgettable memories from your special day.

Experience

Angela Terace has owned and operated Indoor Jungle, their sister company, for over three decades. She, along with her talented team of designers, “eat, breath, speak and love flowers.” Their goal is to reflect your individual style in their custom designs. They only carry the highest quality, freshest flowers, and are happy to accommodate a “‘green” or eco-friendly wedding.

This full-service floral company offers couples consultations, samples and help with their overall event design, so their unique vision can come to life. They’re skilled in every style you can imagine, from rustic and vintage to modern and glamorous. Angel Wedding Works will deliver to your venue and assist with setup, so your special day can be as stress-free as possible. Additional services include:

• Altar decor
  • Artificial
  • Non-floral
  • Table arrangements

Areas Covered

Angel Wedding Works is located in the Hudson Valley region of New York, but they travel all over the local area, including Connecticut, New Jersey and New York City. Local counties include:

• Orange

C
Featured
celestina

Married on 09/23/2018

I could not be happier with the flowers that Angela did for my wedding day, all of the arrangements and bouquets and extra details truly surpassed my expectations and were beyond gorgeous! I received ... Read more received so many compliments throughout the day and night. Everything was just better than I could have ever imagined! Angela was just an absolute pleasure to work with, she always got right back to me and made herself available for numerous calls throughout the time we worked together. I would highly recommend working with Angel Wedding Works if you want a great experience and gorgeous flowers, she truly turned my vision into a reality!!

Stefanie
Stefanie Kohn

Married on 06/01/2019

Angela is as lovely as her flowers!

Angela is not only an amazing florist, but a great partner to work with. We met once to go over my fiancé’s and my ideas and then got to talk on the phone and trade emails throughout the process. She ... Read more made everything so easy. Angela used silks for just about everything (except some fresh greenery) since I’m allergic to many beautiful flowers. They were absolutely stunning and we got so many compliments. Thank you, Angela for helping make this process fun and giving us so many great ideas and then executing perfectly! Stef & Charlie G

V
Vanessa

Married on 09/02/2018

Early in our wedding planning we stopped at Indoor Jungle on a whim. We just happened to be driving by. What a blessing this became for us. We took to Angela, and her gentle unassuming yet helpful ... Read more manner, instantly. There was no question we had found our bridal florist in Angela. Our needs were relatively simple, bouquets and buttonaires, but we wanted our vision to materialize... and what Angela did was Perfection! Everyone continues to comment on how perfect my bridal bouquet fit with my groom's suit, and our overall look and tone. I LOVED my bouquet! And Angela's suggestion that the groom's buttonaire look like a flower plucked from my bouquet quite tickled us both! We are so happy with our experience with Angel Wedding Works.