Angela Bowles Photography

Rockvale, Tennessee · Visit website

About Angela Bowles Photography

Angela Bowles Photography is a wedding photography company serving couples in the Nashville, Tennessee area. Owner and photographer Angela is a mother, wife, photographer, and creative that loves capturing genuine moments of love and adoration. Her experience as a mother drives her to capture every fleeting and beautiful moment in life, providing couples with memories they'll cherish years down the road. Angela will treat your wedding as if it were her own, and invests time and energy into getting to know each client she serves.

Alongside wedding-day photography, Angela Bowles Photography offers couples engagement and family photography sessions. You can access her current portfolio of breathtaking images on Facebook, Instagram or her website. For more information about her services offers, couples can contact Angela directly.

3 Reviews for Angela Bowles Photography

3 Angela Bowles Photography Reviews

C
Caryn Kirkland

Married on 03/15/2019

Angela is a true gem!!! Such a gift on our wedding day to work with this precious professional!!!

We absolutely LOVE Angela. She is such a lovely lady and a consummate professional. She was like part of the family on our wedding day! Just book this lady... You will be so blessed! Read more We absolutely LOVE Angela. She is such a lovely lady and a consummate professional. She was like part of the family on our wedding day!! Just book this lady...you will be so blessed!!!!

M
Mary Baugh

Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing, fun, sweet photographer and incredible pictures!!! ❤️❤️

My fiancé and I planned our wedding in 3 months! I was definitely most stressed about finding a photographer that I loved that was in our price point! I knew it was pretty much going to be impossible ... Read more but i started looking around and found Angela! She was SO amazing and worked with me on price and finding a package that worked for both of us. And can I just say?! She’s amazing!!!! Love, love, love our pictures!!! I have gotten SO many compliments on them! And they just make me soooo happy! 😍😍 She was so organized and efficient and I didn’t feel stressed at all! She made my job so much easier. Was so thankful she took the time to get to know us and our wishes and goals for the day and she totally came through! Would totally recommend her to anyone!

J
Jennifer Massey

Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing wedding photographer!

Angela agreed to shoot our wedding on very, very short notice. She was amazing to work with and we couldn’t be happier with our pictures. Will be using her for family photos too. Highly recommend! Read more Angela agreed to shoot our wedding on very, very short notice. She was amazing to work with and we couldn’t be happier with our pictures. Will be using her for family photos too. Highly recommend!!

Angela Bowles Photography FAQ