Angela Dal Bon Custom Invitations & Announcements

Sacramento, CA · View map

About Angela Dal Bon Custom Invitations & Announcements

Sacramento invitation designer, Angela Dal Bon specializes in making unique paper items for your special day. By listening closely to you, Angela designs invitations to match your vision and style. The result is a look that's fresh and uniquely yours. The process is both fun and inspiring!

Shipping nationwide. Machined Calligraphy, Place cards, Seating Arrangements, Programs, Favors and Menus also available.

13 Reviews for Angela Dal Bon Custom Invitations & Announcements

13 Angela Dal Bon Custom Invitations & Announcements Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 01/19/2015

Working with Angela was fantastic. She's so professional and knowledgable. She knew the exact look we were going for and made my invite dreams a reality. She also has the patience of an Angel! Read more Working with Angela was fantastic. She's so professional and knowledgable. She knew the exact look we were going for and made my invite dreams a reality. She also has the patience of an Angel!

C
Christy

Married on 10/06/2013

I came to use Angela because my cousins wife used her and even her own sister used her too and they both highly recommended her! Angela was fantastic at helping bring my different visions to realty ... Read more for our rustic country style wedding. Being as picky as I am, she helped to tweak them to get them just right for us and was so nice about it every time I asked to tweak one more little detail. She was very prompt about everything and very easy to work with and very easy to get in touch with. We also had her do table number and a awesome seating chart for us that looked awesome as part of our decorations. I WOULD HIGHER ANGELA AGAIN IN A HEART BEAT!! AND WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO EVERYONE POSSIBLE!!!!!!!! Thank you Angela again for everything!!

D
Danielle

Married on 06/30/2013

I went to Angela with a million ideas but no idea how to put them together. Angela took all my ideas and came back with 3 possibilities all of which I would have chosen in a heartbeat, however, one ... Read more was so perfect that we ended up going with that one and didn't change a single design element that she created! It was as if she crawled inside my mind and managed to execute what I didn't even know what I wanted! Our invitations were so unique and I can't tell you how many people have raved about our invitations, and still talk about them a year later. Angela also created our day of items and once again exceeded my expectations, perfectly tying together every single design element. Whether you go to Angela with a million ideas, or no idea what you want, she will make sure to create something you will absolutely love.