Angela Doll Photography

Depew, NY · View map · Visit website

About Angela Doll Photography

Angela Doll Photography is a professional wedding photography company in Buffalo, New York that's now serving parts of Florida! (Clearwater, St. Petersburg & Tampa) They specialize in adapting their photography style to each couple’s unique personalities. As an expert photographer, Angela Doll has developed a talent for natural and unobtrusive wedding photos that capture the special moments between you and your partner.

Experience

Angela Doll started her pursuit in the photography industry in high school by taking the same photography classes more than once. Afterward, she earned a bachelor's degree in fine art photography, then worked for over seven years at a professional photo studio where she honed her photography skills. Angela founded Angela Doll Photography over five years ago and has been providing her services in and around Buffalo ever since.

A photo of you and your significant other locked in an embrace, the sweet way you gaze at each other, and when you promise yourselves to each other are moments that Angela Doll Photography strives to capture. She gladly shoots wedding ceremonies, receptions, engagements, anniversaries, and more, utilizing a mix of traditional, contemporary, natural, and photojournalism photography styles. Angela strives to shoot all the important moments of your day by offering to photograph for additional hours, travel to multiple locations, bring a second shooter, and shoot just one event per day so there are no distractions. Your high-resolution wedding photos will be edited, enhanced and made available as:

• Albums

J
Jill Hawk

Married on 12/22/2018

Perfect, Amazing!

Angela has amazing skill, and is such a sweet person! All of my wedding photos turned out beautiful! I am completely happy with her work and I haven’t even seen all of the photos yet! Read more Angela has amazing skill, and is such a sweet person! All of my wedding photos turned out beautiful! I am completely happy with her work and I haven’t even seen all of the photos yet!

C
Caitlin Schrlau

Married on 10/27/2018

Very accommodating and professional!

We were so impressed with Angela’s work. Photos came out great! So thankful we found her. Read more We were so impressed with Angela’s work. Photos came out great! So thankful we found her.

J
Jess

Married on 09/14/2018

Professional and flexible - amazing results!

My husband and I loved working with Angela! She was so easy to coordinate with and had really great ideas about what to capture in what felt like a very short amount of time. She got amazing shots of ... Read more of our venue and our families and some really amazing photos of the ceremony and reception. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for professional photography services!