Angela Greenlaw Photography

North Dartmouth, MA · View map

About Angela Greenlaw Photography

Fun, Friendly and Unobtrusive Photography!

I am energetic, easy-going, spontaneous, full of ideas and most importantly, passionate about my work! I capture real moments, real smiles and real emotions as they unfold at your wedding or portrait session. My packages are simple and totally customizable to meet your needs and budget.

Lets get together and capture some memories!

Unlimited Coverage & Digital Negatives are always included in my wedding packages!

I will travel anywhere in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Maine or anywhere in the country for shoots & love exploring new places to shoot! I am also available for destination weddings and am ready to travel just about anywhere worldwide to capture the beauty of your day!

Please contact me for availability and more information. I would love to hear more about the details of your wedding day. I absolutely love what I do!

Angela Greenlaw

508-677-7251

www.greenlawphoto.com

56 Reviews for Angela Greenlaw Photography

56 Angela Greenlaw Photography Reviews

Kim
Kim Jennette

Getting married on 07/05/2020

The best wedding photographer!

I normally don't take the time to leave reviews but I had to for Angela. I was looking for a photographer that wouldn't break the bank or force me to do silly pictures that I didn't want. The minute I ... Read more talked to Angela on the phone I knew she would be perfect and she didn't disappoint. Angela had the whole wedding party laughing with her and made us feel so comfortable. The windy day did not make it easy to get good photos but the gallery is phenomenal. I wouldn't change a thing about my decision to use Angela except maybe have her stay longer because she was a blast to have around!!

A
Amanda Shepard

Married on 06/15/2019

Amazed!!!!

From the moment we met Angela during our engagement photos we knew she would be perfect for our wedding photography. She was friendly, helpful, and very attentive while working with us. During our ... Read more shoots she was incredibly easy to work with and didn’t miss a thing. She made sure she spent time with us and captured every moment and personality trait. We received our photos faster than I ever imagined and every single shot blew us away. Every single special moment from the beginning of our day to the end was beautifully captured in perfect photos. Angela was like a personal assistant to us both guiding us through the day, keeping us calm, and catching things we needed before we even knew it. Having her there made our wedding day perfect! We highly recommend Angela for wedding photography and have yet to see a better wedding photographer’s work. Amanda and Chris

A
Audrey

Married on 05/04/2019

She is the best!

Angela was fantastic! We booked her after my husband worked with her in a friends' wedding and loved her fun attitude and ability to get things done. The week before, I called Angela to review the ... Read more timeline as I was having some last minute panic, and she went through everything with me and even was able to help me simplify the day. On the wedding day, she was on-time and so professional. She's fun to work with and is more of a wedding coach + photographer! She made sure we got to try our appetizers and got a quiet minute alone after the ceremony. The photographs are gorgeous and my friends/family love them! It's great that there is no watermark/fee to download the photos from the gallery once you have them, and our gallery was ready within 10 days! I would highly recommend Angela to anyone.