Angela Hays Photography

Moab, UT · View map

About Angela Hays Photography

I live and work in Moab, Utah. My primary focus is weddings, but I also love shooting family and portrait sessions. My style is clean, timeless and beautiful. It is not trendy, forced or over-edited. I love my job so much and take pride in wowing my clients with photos they will cherish forever.

2 Reviews for Angela Hays Photography

2 Angela Hays Photography Reviews

K
Kelly

Married on 10/21/2017

Oh man, what an amazing photographer! She has such an artistic eye and knows the best areas of Moab-- able to nab gorgeous locations without sharing them with gawking crowds. I can't recommend her ... Read more highly enough :-)

C
Catherine

Married on 08/13/2016

Angela is FANTASTIC! She did my engagement and bridal photos as well as a wedding video on the side. I LOVE all of the work she did! She has a way of creating artistic shots and also capturing tender, ... Read more candid moments. Her fun-loving, easy-going personality put me at ease and I really enjoyed the photo sessions! I can tell she really loves what she does, has the knowledge and skills to do it, and cares about the quality of her work. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Angela Hays Photography FAQ