Angela Karr | Hair & Makeup Artist

Cypress, TX · View map

About Angela Karr | Hair & Makeup Artist

Engaged?

Looking for the perfect Hair and Makeup Artists.... Look no further!

We are so glad that you found our business here on Wedding Wire.

Our team transforms our clients into their absolute best and will not leave their side until they look in the mirror and declare, "I love it!" Your happiness is our number one goal.

Clients continue to trust us with all their future occasions, because they fall in love with our personality, professionalism, and superior artistry.

When you want to look your best, you should put your trust in us because we will never disappoint.

Book Today!

254.640.0411

angela@angelakarr.com

Serving Houston and surrounding areas, all over Texas and beyond

As Seen in Brides of North Texas, Burnett's Boards, Green Wedding Shoes, Inside Weddings,

Ruffled Blog, Style me Pretty, 100 Layer Cake, Wacoan, Wedding Chicks

52 Reviews for Angela Karr | Hair & Makeup Artist

52 Angela Karr | Hair & Makeup Artist Reviews

K
Kelly

Married on 07/13/2019

I've never looked better!

Angela worked her incredible artistic magic on my daughter's wedding day. She did my daughter's makeup, my makeup, and the makeup of all 5 bridesmaids. In addition to being a phenomenal makeup artist, ... Read more artist, Angela is also just plain fun and relaxing to be around on wedding day. When I first met Angela at my daughter's makeup trial, I felt like I had known her forever because our conversation was so easy and cheerful. I believe Angela's ability to chat with anyone allows her to quickly know her clients and put them at ease, which in turn makes it possible for her to enhance everyone's natural beauty. Angela is a great listener and truly wants her clients to look and feel their best. With only two days notice from me, Angela revised all of her scheduling for my daughter's wedding day because we suddenly needed her to address a tanline issue that was visible through the sheer back of my daughter's wedding gown. Angela confidently told me she could fix it, she came earlier than we had originally agreed upon, and she did fix that issue beautifully. I honestly have never felt more beautiful and confident than I did when I walked down the aisle at my daughter's wedding, and that was due to the way Angela made me look and feel. My daughter felt the same way about her makeup and about Angela, as did all of the bridesmaids. She's a real gem! The compliments are still rolling in about how beautiful we all looked!

K
Kathleen

Married on 03/03/2018

Angela was great! She did her best to keep my mind off the crazy stuff happening and made my time before the wedding effortless! Not to mention everyone looked flawless! I would hire her again in a ... Read more heartbeat!

Y
Yanessa

Married on 03/18/2017

Working with Angela is like getting your hair and makeup done with your best friend and she does amazing work! When I left from our first meeting I immediately knew Angela would be perfect! I decided ... Read more to meet with Angela after I saw her work online and Instagram and loved it all! I am very simple with my makeup and I wanted to keep it very natural but also look flawless! At our meeting, I felt like I was just catching up with a friend, she is so kind, funny and easy to talk. Another plus is that she is very prompt at replying to emails and that is very much appreciated! I got pampered by Angela for our engagement session, my bridal portraits and on our big day and every time I absolutely loved her work and I felt and looked so gorgeous (my husband loved my look every time as well)! My mom, mother in law and bridal party (4 bridesmaids and 1 flower girl) all loved their looks and ALL LOOKED SO GORGEOUS! Thank you so much Angela & Dane for making our long day very fun and making us all look flawless. Dane I also heard from my sister in law that you were very quick with my niece, the flower girl, who is only 2. Two year old’s do not stay still for too long and she was able to take care of her hair very quickly! I am so lucky to have worked with Angela on 3 different occasions and I will miss our hair and makeup sessions! I know if I ever need to get pampered for future special occasions I will be reaching out to her! Future Brides please know that you are an excellent hands with Angela! XOXO