Angela Mangano - Hairstylist & Makeup Artist

Cranston, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Angela Mangano - Hairstylist & Makeup Artist

Angela Manago is a hairstylist and makeup artist based out of Cranston, Rhode Island. Angela’s number one priority is to craft stunning looks for her clients. She has experience using her talents for both weddings and special events. Angela believes that every bride should feel like a queen on her wedding day and goes above and beyond to help her clients feel pampered, relaxed, comfortable, and of course, beautiful.

While Angela may be based out of Rhode Island, she has served brides and other clients from as close as New England, and as far as Las Vegas, Nevada. She provides her clients with a wide range of beauty services to choose from, including:

• Multiple stylists

Maura
Maura

Married on 05/19/2019

Highly Satisfied

I hired Angela to do hair and makeup for my wedding last month, and I’m so glad I did! I found her on WeddingWire, and set up a trial almost a year in advance. She listened to what I was looking for ... Read more even though I was being very indecisive at the time. Since then, I’ve also been seeing her to cut and dye my hair. Her costs are reasonable, and she is quick to respond. It is surprisingly difficult to find responsive vendors. My venue was a bit of a drive from her salon, but she was willing to travel for my wedding. She and the other HMU were on time, and carried all their heavy supplies up a flight of stairs without complaint. As someone who doesn’t typically wear makeup, I felt natural while still looking bridal. I highly recommend booking with her!

Lori
Lori Howes

Married on 05/11/2019

Incredible work, professional and timely!!

On 5/11/19, Angela did an incredible job on makeup for my entire wedding party and mothers. She did such a wonderful job adhering to any requests they had and the ladies looked absolutely radiant. ... Read more They all expressed that this was one of the best professional makeup experiences they have had. I would hire Angela in a heart beat for any event you need! She is professional and timely and a true artist with her craft! Thank you again for making my bridal party feel gorgeous!!

K
Katherine Coutu

Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding perfection

I booked with Angela to do my hair and makeup (along with all the bridesmaids) for my wedding day. I can't stress enough how amazing she is. She listens perfectly to what you want and really brings ... Read more the look to life. I'm VERY picky about the amount of foundation/bronzer that is used on my face. Angela absolutely nailed it on my wedding day. I couldn't have been any happier with the look. Also, when I went to trial with her for my hair I showed her a couple of general pictures but she really got creative based off of the photos and created such a beautiful and unique look for my day. Hair and make up is such a HUGE part of the day and I was so so glad I went with Angela because I didn't have to even think twice about how beautiful she'd make me!