Angela Marie Weddings

Deerfield, NH · View map · Visit website

About Angela Marie Weddings

Since 2014, the team at Angela Marie Weddings out of Deerfield, NH, has created the ultimate wedding experience for couples all across New Hampshire. From rustic receptions to seacoast soirees – and everything in between – Angela has cemented herself as the NH wedding planner who can develop your ideas into an event that’s uniquely you. That’s because she’s devoted to listening to what you want: a stress-free journey that leads to a memorable celebration for you and your guests.

While Angela loves to help couples design one-of-a-kind events, she’s most passionate about:

• Rustic weddings
  • Seacoast weddings
  • Destination New England weddings
  • Tented outdoor weddings

Angela and her team are available for a variety of services to help you plan your wedding. From full packages to customized solutions needed for your big day, Angela loves to dive into the details and is able to assist you with:

• Full wedding planning

E
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 07/28/2018

My wedding day was the most magical and sacred moment in my life, and so much of the amazingness my husband and I felt was due to Angela's incredible work in helping us plan. We were living on the ... Read more west coast when we began our planning process, and Angela was instrumental in helping us find and secure vendors for our big day. She was organized, took all of our desires and crazy ideas into consideration, and was incredibly kind to everyone we worked with. In fact, multiple vendors mentioned to me how much they enjoyed working with Angela. Having so many pleasant and happy vendors on our team for the big day speaks volumes to her customer service and contributed to the magic both my husband and I experienced on our big day! And when I say magic, I really do mean magic. My husband and I were both glowing throughout the entire day! Neither of us experienced any stress ( and I am an anxious person by nature) because Angela was onsite first thing in the morning bringing everything into place. She made a detailed itinerary for the whole weekend, allowing our entire wedding party to feel at ease knowing Angela would take care of the details. And she did! Many of our guests said they had never seen a bride and groom have so much fun at their own wedding, which is a true testament to Angela's work leading up to the day and throughout the whole evening (she was there until the very end of the night!) We are so grateful for her work and feel anyone would be lucky to work with her!

Hannah
Hannah

Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect Wedding!

Our wedding was absolutely amazing. Angela kept us on track with planning and made sure we had everything we needed. On the day of, her and her assistant were awesome. They worked their butts off from ... Read more from sun up to sun down and everything went flawlessly. They wrangled our huge party and we were actually ahead of schedule. I cannot think of one thing that went wrong. I would not hesitate to hire Angela again. Our wedding was perfect.

grace
grace

Married on 09/15/2018

Could not have done it without her

Angela was our rock on our wedding day! She kept everything together and moving forward. There were so many things (all the things? ) I didn't have to think about because I knew she had it ... Read more (met/directed all vendors, styled the tables, corralled the guests, moved chairs, cued the procession, handed out payments, the list goes on... ) Angela brought the wedding party a tray of drinks when we ended up spending more time than we hoped taking photos. She brought me food and drinks during cocktail hour more than once. It got a bit stressful with makeup and hair running behind and she tried so hard to get us back on track but she also made sure to give me the time I needed with my mom, guests, our first look, etc. and reassured me we were fine. People told us it was the best wedding ever and so beautiful. For me it was a dream come true. Angela was the lynchpin to all of it. She was generous with her time ahead of the wedding. She is an incredibly linear/organized thinker which I valued and she was willing to work with the organization I had already set up. I can't stress enough much we valued Angela and how reasonable her price was.