Angela Marie Weddings

Deerfield, NH · View map · Visit website

About Angela Marie Weddings

Angela Marie Weddings is one of New Hampshire's premier Wedding Planning and Coordination firms. From rustic receptions to seacoast soirees – and everything in between - our couples describe us as "attentive", "responsive", and our favorite - "magical". We believe in transparency and honesty with everything we do, and that shows in each one of the weddings we help plan and coordinate.

Since 2014, Angela has created the ultimate wedding experience for couples all across New Hampshire. She very quickly established herself as the wedding planner who can develop your ideas into an event that’s uniquely you. That’s because she’s devoted to listening to what you want: a stress-free journey that leads to a memorable celebration for you and your guests.

Services Angela Marie Weddings Offers

While we love to help couples design one-of-a-kind events and are always looking for something new to try, we've built a lot of experience with:

• Tented outdoor weddings
  • Seacoast weddings
  • Destination New England weddings
  • Rustic weddings

Our team at Angela Marie Weddings are available for a variety of services to help you plan or coordinate your wedding. From full packages to customized solutions needed for your big day, we love to dive into the details and are able to assist you with:

• Full wedding planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Wedding consulting
  • Budget analysis
  • Guestlist assistance
  • Referrals
  • Timelines

...and so much more! Reach out to us with any questions you have about our services - we'd love to hear from you!

13 Reviews for Angela Marie Weddings

13 Angela Marie Weddings Reviews

D
Featured
Dakota O'malley

Married on 05/26/2019

A+ work made us feel so comfortable

Angela and Victoria made our day SO EASY. She was well prepared and I trusted all of her last minute decisions. She made me feel comfortable and made it clear that it was my day and would be the way I ... Read more wanted it to be. I knew she had my back! Not only was she amazing with preparation, but she was so smooth throughout the entire night. It’s like she wasn’t even there, even guests were complementing on how great she was!

Whitney
Whitney

Married on 07/27/2019

Fast, organized, detailed!

Angela did a truly fantastic job with our wedding. We hired her for our day of coordination. That involved a few phone calls prior to get every last detail straightened away. Angela was so organized ... Read more and on top of things. Our wedding was done completely from scratch; we had it on a farm and had to select every vendor, and bring all our decor and details that day. Angela helped us track all vendor communication, packing lists, decor items, and she did set up that day including ceremony layout, ceremony coordination and guidance, and decorations, etc. It was imperative we had her help since our whole family was too busy with everything else and getting ready. I'm SO glad we chose Angela because she helped our wedding go off perfectly! Thank you :)

Hannah
Hannah

Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect Wedding!

Our wedding was absolutely amazing. Angela kept us on track with planning and made sure we had everything we needed. On the day of, her and her assistant were awesome. They worked their butts off from ... Read more from sun up to sun down and everything went flawlessly. They wrangled our huge party and we were actually ahead of schedule. I cannot think of one thing that went wrong. I would not hesitate to hire Angela again. Our wedding was perfect.