Angela's Artful Attic

Myrtle Beach, SC · View map

About Angela's Artful Attic

WIth over 25 years of experience, I offer all types of alterations for wedding and formal attire. I also offer vintage or heirloom gown redesign services. I also make veils, fascinators, button bouquets, sashes, and wedding accessories (ring bearer pillow, flower basket).

43 Reviews for Angela's Artful Attic

43 Angela's Artful Attic Reviews

Danielle
Danielle Mayle

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Would recommend

I would recommend anyone that needs a dress altered to come Angela’s artful attic. I’m that last minute bride and waiting until a few weeks before my wedding to get my dress done. I was able to get an ... Read more appointment quickly and it was done within that week!

E
Elaine

Married on 12/29/2018

Working with Angela was great. My daughter was only home a week this summer before her wedding in December, so we needed things to be done quickly. Angela had the dress ready to try back on in 2 days! ... Read more days! She also whitened my mother's 58 year old veil and redesigned it to attach to a headband my daughter is wearing. Angela was amazing! I may even have her alter my mother of the bride dress. I would highly recommend her!

J
Jerusha

Married on 10/28/2018

Working with Angela was a dream! I was very worried about the extent of the alterations that would need to be done to my bridesmaids dress, and Angela took care of every one of my concerns! She had ... Read more my dress done in just over a week and it fits me to a “T” now!! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for any type of alterations!!