Angela's Bridal

Troy, NY · View map · Visit website

About Angela's Bridal

Local to Troy, New York, Angela's Bridal is a bridal boutique that specializes in providing exceptional wedding gowns in a relaxed environment. As a former theater costume designer with an MFA in costume design, Janet Cooper offers over 20 years of industry experience. She is dedicated to providing every client with an amazing bridal gown selection.

Premium wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, and flower girl dresses are available. Upon arrival, you are provided with a spacious fitting room. Exclusive to Angela’s Bridal are such lines as Marchesa Notte, Nouvelle Amsale, Paloma Blanca, Pronovias, and Mikaella Bridal. All gowns are handpicked to ensure that Angela’s Bridal features a stylistically diverse collection. Once purchased, every gown is tailored to each bride’s unique taste. Hair accessories, jewelry, bridal belts, veils, and more are available and can be purchased à la carte.

197 Reviews for Angela's Bridal

197 Angela's Bridal Reviews

Stephanie
Featured
Jordan Meikle

Married on 11/17/2018

Angela's Bridal is AMAZING

I had such an amazing experience at Angela's. Prior to visiting Angela's, I had gone to 2 other shops in the area, and found dresses i "liked". But i knew i was holding out for my Angela's ... Read more appointment. As soon as i walked into the doors, I was immediately blown away by how GORGEOUS the store is! I was greeted by Nora and i swear she chatted with me like we had been friends forever! She was so patient and honest with me. I seriously think she would have let me try on every dress in the store - if that's what i wanted! She helped me into each dress so my mom and sister could just sit back for the fashion show. Picking the dress was easy - it was the first one i tried on and i couldn't stop thinking about it. After trying all the dresses i put in the dressing room, all i wanted to do was put that first one back on again. After saying yes, Nora popped the Champagne, and we celebrated! I left that day feeling loved and so happy with my decision. Every fitting after that was great. there's really something special about how the owner of the shop meets with every bride to do their alterations. At my last fitting, I tried on the dress and it fit like a glove. However, There was one minor thing (that was hardly noticeable), but the ladies would not let me leave unless the dress was perfect. They spent the day fixing it just so i could pick it up later that night. Shopping here was the best decision i made and i truly believe every bride NEEDS to experience Angela's.

S
Sara Hart

Married on 06/09/2019

Gorgeous store and selection, amazing staff

I found a one-of-a-kind Pronovias wedding dress at Angela's Bridal, at a floor sample sale! From that second I had a fantastic experience. The stylists are outstanding, fun and very knowledgable, the ... Read more alterations team is the best, the owner is a wonderful woman with a beautiful vision. The store and stunning, and also has great accessories. I can't imagine a better store for a gorgeous and personal experience.

Erin
Erin

Married on 10/20/2018

The best bridal salon in Albany!

My journey with Angela's was a bit different than most brides, but my experience was nothing short of perfect. My wedding was in early October this year and I had purchased a dress in October of the ... Read more previous year. I did the whole New York City thing, tried on several dresses and found what I thought was "the one" on my first outing. When the dress came in, it was the wrong color, and the lace on it just didn't look as I had remembered when I ordered it. By the time I got to my alterations, I was convincing myself that I liked it. I kept thinking that each appointment would make me like it more but it just didn't. So, finally, 6 weeks before my wedding, I went to Angela's on a whim. I was so upset, but the team at Angela's made me feel so much better. I found a dress that was EXACTLY what I was looking for and bought it right on the spot -- I didn't even have an appointment and they fit me right in to accommodate my situation. They even rushed my alterations appointments so it would be ready for my big day. And ready it was! My dress was beyond beautiful. I felt how I always thought I would feel putting on my dress and it's all because of the Angela's staff. I would HIGHLY recommend this shop. They are friendly, helpful and I'm proof positive that they have seen it all :).