Angelica Leo Beauty

Brewster, NY · View map · Visit website

About Angelica Leo Beauty

Angelica Leo Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup service based out of Brewster, New York. Angelica’s goal is to provide her clients with high-quality beauty services and products that help them look and feel amazing for their special day. She loves pampering every bride she works with and is constantly expanding her knowledge and skill to stay up-to-date with modern beauty trends. Angelica and her team can help you look like the best version of yourself for your big day.

Angelica Leo Beauty can provide services for up to 20 guests at once and will come to your location to remove all of the stress from the beautification process. As well as blowouts, updos, and styling, some of the services that Angelica and her team offer include:

• Contour makeup

B
Beth Goodman

Married on 03/16/2019

Highly Recimmend Angelica!

Angelica is amazing! From my first call with Angelica through the day of my son’s Bar Mitzvah, everything was done well. Angelica was extremely responsive, professional and such a pleasure to work ... Read more with. She listened to every one of my concerns and stopped to ask how I was feeling every step of the way. My hair and makeup were extraordinary and I had so many compliments that night and after the event. Highly recommend Angelica to everyone and I can’t wait use her again!

S
Stacey Rosario

Married on 10/27/2018

Couldn’t be any happier !!

Angelica was super understanding... She knew exactly what I wanted and was super patient with me. I’m a really picky person but she nailed my hair the first time ever. And I fell in love! And she ... Read more also made my mom look absolutely beautiful . She never wears make up so everyone was shocked on good she looked . I would definitely recommended Angelica to my friends and even go back with her again !

M
Michelle A

Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing quality, superb experience

I would give Angelica 100 stars if I could, professional , timely and quality of her work cannot be compared to others that have provided me the same services. She is top notch and I would recommend ... Read more her highly.