Angelica Leo Beauty

Brewster, NY · View map · Visit website

About Angelica Leo Beauty

Angelica Leo Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup service based out of Brewster, New York. Angelica’s goal is to provide her clients with high-quality beauty services and products that help them look and feel amazing for their special day. She loves pampering every bride she works with and is constantly expanding her knowledge and skill to stay up-to-date with modern beauty trends. Angelica and her team can help you look like the best version of yourself for your big day.

Angelica Leo Beauty can provide services for up to 20 guests at once and will come to your location to remove all of the stress from the beautification process. As well as blowouts, updos, and styling, some of the services that Angelica and her team offer include:

• Contour makeup

N
Natalie Creem

Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding 5/26/19

Angelica did a fantastic job on my wedding hair and make up! She made me feel so comfortable and at ease at my trial. She listened to what I wanted and made recommendations where she thought ... Read more necessary- and I took all of her recommendations! Angelica was very prompt the day of my wedding. She was so sweet and kind and made sure everything went smoothly. My wedding day makeup and hair was absolutely perfect and I was so happy! All of my bridesmaids and flower girl looked amazing and everyone loved Angelica. I would absolutely recommend Angelica for wedding hair and make up!

B
Beth Goodman

Married on 03/16/2019

Highly Recimmend Angelica!

Angelica is amazing! From my first call with Angelica through the day of my son’s Bar Mitzvah, everything was done well. Angelica was extremely responsive, professional and such a pleasure to work ... Read more with. She listened to every one of my concerns and stopped to ask how I was feeling every step of the way. My hair and makeup were extraordinary and I had so many compliments that night and after the event. Highly recommend Angelica to everyone and I can’t wait use her again!

S
Stacey Rosario

Married on 10/27/2018

Couldn’t be any happier !!

Angelica was super understanding... She knew exactly what I wanted and was super patient with me. I’m a really picky person but she nailed my hair the first time ever. And I fell in love! And she ... Read more also made my mom look absolutely beautiful . She never wears make up so everyone was shocked on good she looked . I would definitely recommended Angelica to my friends and even go back with her again !