Angelie Herreria

San Francisco, California · View map · Visit website

About Angelie Herreria

Angelie Makeup is a wedding beauty and health company in San Francisco, California. Owner Angelie is a professional beauty expert who provides makeup services anywhere. This makeup artist loves the feeling she gets when empowering and connecting with her brides. She loves that she has the ability to enhance people’s natural look while bringing out the most confident version of themselves.

Angelie and her team of makeup artists will make sure that you and your wedding party look radiant on the big day. She specializes in personalized, one-on-one consultations. She also offers the full beautifying experience, helping brides look and feel their best. She can accommodate bridal parties of up to five people. Angelie Makeup offers the following services:

• Hairstyling (including textured styling, updos, etc.)
  • On-site makeup styling (including contour makeup, natural makeup, etc.)
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Fake lashes

19 Reviews for Angelie Herreria

19 Angelie Herreria Reviews

C
Featured
Claire

Married on 11/05/2016

Angelie was just incredible! She came over to my home for not one but two hair trials - and a makeup trial. Also, the week of my wedding, all the members of my bridal party suddenly wanted their hair ... Read more hair and make up done as well. She accommodated immediately and blew everyone away with her gorgeous, yet tasteful makeup and hair. Plus - I danced and danced and danced and still my makeup and hair were as beautiful at the end of the night as at the beginning. I was so lucky to have found her and consider her the best quality and deal ever. THANK YOU ANGELIE! You made me feel like the most beautiful girl on earth on my wedding day.

Aimee
Aimee Bidegainberry

Married on 05/04/2019

beautiful makeup

My friend had recommended Angelie after having her makeup done twice by her for other weddings. Angelie was absolutely wonderful! During the trial, I had asked for some specific things, which she did ... Read more an amazing job on. I then decided I wanted something else, and Angelie did a second trial! The look was perfect! Angelie did my and 4 other bridesmaids' makeup on the day of. She is professional and so easy to talk to. Everyone's makeup looked amazing and mine stayed the entire night! no touch ups needed except for lipstick (which she gave a kit for re-application). I highly recommend Angelie. She was amazing and made me look and feel beautiful.

R
Rena Lam

Married on 04/13/2019

Skilled make up application for all types of faces

Angelie is super easy to work with and flexible in very receptive of ideas and requests. She is skilled in applying make up of various styles (from natural to super glam) for a large variety of faces ... Read more (from typical Asian features to Latina and Caucasian features). She is highly detailed with the make up application and it held from 8am to midnight for my wedding party. She's very responsive and professional. She took up the responsibility of organizing the make up rotation with my wedding party and timing it with the hair stylist. That made my special day so much easier to manage. I highly recommend her for your make up application needs!