Angelika Krug Photography

Orlando, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Angelika Krug Photography

Angelika Krug Photography is a wedding photography and cinematography company based in Orlando, Florida that serves the Central Florida region (travel is welcome!) With four years of experience in the industry and a B.A. in mass media, Angelika and her team uses both skill and artistry to unveil your story with each single frame.

"My favorite part of shooting weddings is meeting people at their happiest. It's the time when people get to share with loved ones who aren't around often or even honor those who have gone too soon. It's such an incredible reminder of the connection we all share as human beings and of all the things we really have in common. I believe wedding photography portrays the human condition in all of its artistic glory. I especially love seeing what traditions people carry into their weddings and what different cultural and religious practices they will include. I feel blessed to be able to witness covenantal vows over and over again and relive the sacred and beautiful thing it is."

Angelika Krug Photography will capture every detail of your big day. Drawing inspiration from YOU the couple, beautiful locations, posing and editing, Angelika and her team showcase and reflect those special moments that are unique to you. With every angle and expression, they will truly bring the essence of your wedding day to life. Their packages include the following services:

Up to two photographers

Up to two videographers

Both photography and cinematography on same day

Complimentary engagement session with package

Personalized lay flat album

M
Featured
Maurice & Marina

Married on 09/30/2017

They say, “A picture is worth a thousand words! ” Our wedding pictures taken by Angelika Krug Photography speaks volumes. We personally researched over 25 photographers and it was Angelika’s ... Read more breath-taking photos, her personality and price packages that immediately gained our attention. With her depth of experience, incredible eye for detail, friendly and approachable disposition, we have nothing but rave reviews leading up to, the day of the wedding, and afterwards from our guests and bridal party. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was accomplished with a smile. Her fine-tuned skills and professionalism were equally matched by her fun-loving personality to be around on our special day (30 Sept 2017). She managed to capture the perfect amount of staged and candid photos and even included some very funny ones that summed up our relationship perfectly. Angelika, we can't thank you enough for capturing so many breath-taking moments. Our family and friends are in total awe every time we look at the multitude of prints. The only problem we have encountered is trying to choose our favorites, because there are just so many amazing shots!!! Thank you Angelika!!!

N
Nicole

Married on 10/06/2018

Calm, cool, and super supportive!

Very professional, gave me a lot of great insight that helped me plan my wedding day and prepare for photos. The day of she was fun, comforting, and flexible. She is super efficient, and knew how to ... Read more capture all the special moments I was hoping for! She helped remind me to take my time and enjoy my wedding day. At the ceremony, I didn’t event know she was there until the conclusion, she’s like a ninja in the church!

Alexandra
Alexandra Colvin

Married on 08/30/2018

Wedding photos/video of your dreams!

Angelika and her team create the wedding photos and video of your dreams! She captures sincere moments and without any effort positions couples according to what flatters them most! Moreover, her ... Read more clean, bright, and timeless editing style perfectly complement the care and attention in her photos/videos. Angelika is not only a natural at photography/videography and interacting with others, but also she’s brimming with knowledge! She’s filled with a deep understanding of photography and equipped with top of the line photography gear! From start to finish she ensures your needs are met and truly gives you a five-star experience!