Angelina's Wedding Center & Florist

Arlington, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Angelina's Wedding Center & Florist

Angelinas Wedding Center is an event design company located in Arlington, Texas. This rental boutique was established in 2004, and strives to provide professional, friendly, and personalized services to couples looking to decorate for their wedding. Angelinas Wedding Center has a huge inventory selection with affordable pricing.

Angelinas Wedding Center offers a wide array of event services. From event rentals to event design, event planning, floral design, day-of coordination, and even lighting services, this boutique can be your one-stop shop for all of your wedding-day needs. Some of the wonderful items available with this company are:

• Aisle markers

K
Featured
Kate

Married on 10/27/2013

I would wholeheartedly recommend Angelinas' and Nikki (the decorator) to any of my friends. Not only did Nikki have a bunch of amazing ideas and advice to give me, even 1 week before the wedding, she ... Read more let me know that there was a nicer linen option and switched my original linens for a much prettier one at no cost! My guests were absolutely floored by the amazing floral decorations and draping that Nikki did. Her execution of the wedding decor design was flawless and 100 million times more than anything I could have ever dreamed up. Not only did she add the perfect amount of crystal embellishments everywhere, she even threw in a diamond chandelier for free for the ceremony space. I'm a very decisive person, in that if you give me 2 options, I'll know immediately which one I want. But I'm also very INDICISIVE, in that if you give me 10 options, I'll be sitting around all day trying to decide what to choose. I think Nikki saw this in me, and took all the ideas I showed her on my pinterest page, and narrowed down the options so that deciding on linens, drapes, chair covers was SO EASY. Nikki, if you read these reviews, thank you a million times for making my wedding an unforgettable one!

Renee
Renee Chin

Married on 09/01/2019

Yes. Yes yes yes.

Nikki (who runs Angelina's), is the best. She is a fantastic businesswoman who is willing to give a little to entice us. She is very open to new ideas and really worked with us to make our dream ... Read more wedding come true. She was very flexible and understanding with her payment plan, and was essentially with us every step of the way. On the wedding day itself, she had all the decorations up four hours before the start of the wedding! While everyone was really impressed, I was really relieved. Let Nikki take care of you too.

L. Alexis
L. Alexis Longoria

Married on 09/01/2019

Sunflower dreams!

Nikki from Angelina's was amazing to work with! From our first meeting I could tell she had very high levels of expertise and she understood my vision for the big day! She was very quick to text and ... Read more respond to me and was always so excited for our wedding! If you do not want to worry and want a flawless finished product of floral design please book with them!