Angelique's Bridal

Minneapolis, MN · View map

About Angelique's Bridal

Nice to meet you.

Angelique's is under new management... and there are amazing changes in play!

Please stop in to see our updated store. The four grand, private stages are surrounded by an expansive selection of designer and custom dresses exclusive to our store. We can't wait to meet you and help you find the perfect dress.

Your dress is here!

12341 Aberdeen Street NE

Blaine, Minnesota 55449

80 Reviews for Angelique's Bridal

80 Angelique's Bridal Reviews

A
Alison

Getting married on 09/28/2019

So helpful from the very beginning. When it came to the shopping experience it was by far the best compared to other shops in the area. No pressure, large area to try on, you get to look through all ... Read more the dresses. Once I bought my dress and started fittings they even helped me pick out my shoes and match my colors with the groom/groomsman attire next door. I felt they went above and beyond and I was so happy with how everything turned out. Definitely worth the trip if you are not local.

I
Isaura Castellanos

Married on 05/11/2019

Everything was great!

Great variety, great service, great pricing! Read more Great variety, great service, great pricing!

R
Reiner

Married on 08/11/2018

My daughter bought her dress on line and it was all wrinkled. I called Angellque's Bridal and asked if they would steam the dress for me. They did without question and did a beautiful job, Read more My daughter bought her dress on line and it was all wrinkled. I called Angellque's Bridal and asked if they would steam the dress for me. They did without question and did a beautiful job,