Angell's Bar and Grill

3 Angell's Bar and Grill Reviews

Katie
Katie

Married on 09/19/2009

Angell's Bar and Grill has always been an excellent restaurant and family favorite. My parents celebrated their surprise 25th wedding anniversary there with a catered dinner. I personally had many a ... Read more prom and winter formal dinner there back in high school. We chose to have Angell's cater our wedding because of their fabulous reputation and their professionalism. We worked closely with Kristen Burum and she always impressed me. She made herself very available to me via phone and email and was very helpful in setting up the table and linens order as well as saving us from a slight mix-up. Four days before the wedding, we found out that somehow we had not ordered napkins and Kristen thankfully noticed this and even ordered them for us! Their staff the night of the wedding was extremely gracious and very attentive to the guests needs. Kristen was there herself and was instrumental in keeping the night flowing. She made sure that the smoked salmon that my husband's father made for us had a place on their catered buffet tables. As always, the food was phenominal! We had a wide variety of appetizers that we utilized like a dinner. There wre a wide range of meats and veggies as well as these amazing fruit kabobs with a midori whipped cream dip! When we were planning the kinds of foods to have, the chef, Evan, was really good to alter each dish to our liking. He even made sure that there was absolutely no Raspberries in anything. (My grandmother is deathly allergic). Everything turned out wonderful and we really appreciate all of the care and concern the staff displayed. Kristen was excellent!

K
Kristine

Married on 10/07/2006

It was so easy working with Lori, she was amazing! The food was great, the crew was very professional and made the process a snap. I loved all of their recommendations and would use them again. Read more It was so easy working with Lori, she was amazing! The food was great, the crew was very professional and made the process a snap. I loved all of their recommendations and would use them again.

M
Michelle

Married on 08/30/2008

Angell's provided outstanding food and service at our wedding. We had passed appetizers and a plated dinner and the entire dinner service went without flaw. Read more Angell's provided outstanding food and service at our wedding. We had passed appetizers and a plated dinner and the entire dinner service went without flaw.

Angell's Bar and Grill FAQ