Angie Allen | Stationery

Reno, NV · View map

About Angie Allen | Stationery

Angie Allen | Wedding + Event Stationery (formerly Jumping Jack Designs) is a small family-run stationery studio. I create greetings for weddings, babies, parties, and personalized note cards. I believe in using uniquely simple, clean designs presented on beautiful paper, and assembled by hand with attention to the finest details.

I operate my studio from my home town of Reno, Nevada with the help of my very supportive family. The original illustrations you'll find in my designs come from the creative talents of my mom, Janet Berg, my sister, Melanie Narish, myself and occasionally my daughter, Kate.

6 Reviews for Angie Allen | Stationery

6 Angie Allen | Stationery Reviews

H
Heather

Married on 07/30/2011

I searched everywhere for stationary that fit my theme and through a google search I found Angie Allen. She made the perfect stationary for my wedding! Her work is gorgeous. Her attention to detail is ... Read more amazing and she made the whole process very simple. I couldn't be happier! I have already been telling all my friends about her and highly recommend her to anyone for beautiful, high-quality stationary from a very friendly artist! Thank you Angie!!!

M
Melanie

Married on 04/02/2010

Jumping Jack Designs provided a service that created completely customizable cards that made my wedding invitations and save the date cards unique and memorable. Jumping Jack Designs thoughtfully ... Read more listened to my ideas and wishes, and then greatly enhanced them into pieces of art that clearly communicated my wedding messages. They were also prompt with communication and very professional. Those invitations set the scene for our entire wedding, and what a great first step!

C
Colleen

Married on 09/27/2008

Angie was so great to work with and her quality of work is just as great. Read more Angie was so great to work with and her quality of work is just as great.