Angie's Cakes

Lima, OH · View map

About Angie's Cakes

Providing wedding cakes for Lima, Ohio and surrounding areas for 3 years. We offer many flavors to choose from with homemade butter cream icing. Our cakes are baked fresh daily and are never frozen. We have real homemade butter cream, chocolate, and cream cheese icing.

4 Reviews for Angie's Cakes

4 Angie's Cakes Reviews

User4602972

Beautiful cakes for any occasion! Read more Beautiful cakes for any occasion!!

L
Lexi

Married on 08/26/2017

Angie did a great job at making the cake I wanted. The flavor was excellent (lemon raspberry for one layer and German chocolate for another), the cake was moist, and looked beautiful. There were a ... Read more couple things that were a fluke on my cake but weren't noticeable unless you were looking for it. I talked with Angie about it in person and she did great at helping solve the problem for it! I would definitely recommend her!

A
Amee

Married on 09/03/2011

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy! Angie's cakes are out of this world amazing! The guests at the wedding ALL said how amazing the cake tasted and how pretty decorated it was. Angie had the cake with the cake ... Read more toppers and everything set up by time of the reception, we didn't even have to worry about the cake. Such a great feeling for any bride and groom.