Anheuser Busch Biergarten

Saint Louis, MO · View map

About Anheuser Busch Biergarten

Anheuser Busch Biergarten is a historic wedding venue located in Saint Louis, Missouri. Everyone knows and loves Anheuser Busch, but few think of it as an option for wedding-related festivities. The Anheuser Busch Biergarten is the perfect location to host your upcoming bachelor party, rehearsal dinner, and/or wedding reception.

Facilities and Capacity

There are three different event spaces that are offered at the Anheuser Busch Biergarten, which include The Biergarten, Lager Room, and Schoolhouse. This location is the company's oldest and largest brewery site. Rich in history, this venue features an industrial yet elegant ambiance.

At Anheuser Busch Biergarten, not only will you get a stunning venue, but you will also receive world-class service. Their team of trained event coordinators will help you choose the best venue for your upcoming celebration. They can provide you with a number of different rental items, including custom centerpieces, lighting, and bridal party gifts. Some of the additional services that are offered at Anheuser Busch Biergarten include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Preferred vendors only
  • Setup
  • WiFi

Cuisine

Serving styles at this venue include buffet, cocktail reception, hors d'oeuvres, plated, and station options. Bartenders, champagne toasts, house beer, and an open bar are all some of the bar options that are offered. Couples can choose from the following additional catering services:

• Dessert

H
Holly M

Married on 04/27/2019

The ideal venue!

Having our reception at the Biergarten was the best and easiest decision! This unique venue is already beautifully decorated (a plus for saving money on an expensive day! ) and priced very ... Read more competitively, if not cheaper, than comparable venues. Besides price, the team is another reason to book the Biergarten. Heather and her team were incredible. We dropped our centerpieces, table extras, card box, and seating chart off with Heather the night before, and she made our vision come to life when we walked in as husband and wife the next night. Heather also contacted all of our vendors a few weeks before the wedding to coordinate setup times, a timeline of the reception, and more, taking on the role as coordinator. We truly didn’t have to worry about a thing the entire night because of the AB team. Finally, our friends and family are STILL talking about how awesome it was to be at the Biergarten, the incredible food prepared by the Biergarten chef, and the space’s overall fun, relaxing atmosphere - the perfect combination for everyone to let loose for a night! You will not regret choosing the Biergarten!

M
Michael Hoffman

Married on 03/30/2019

Very organized and responsive. Event went even better than I hoped with no hiccups

The reception was amazing! Ashley and her team recognized the importance of our event and were very accodating to our requests. All details were thoroughly planned out, and the event went smoothly. ... Read more I’d highly recommend the Biergarten to anyone for a reception.

Stephanie
Stephanie Kibby

Married on 03/30/2019

The most fun you could have at a wedding

I could not speak more highly of the event planning team at AB if I tried. From the beginning of planning to picking up all our decorations the morning after the wedding, Ashley and her team were on ... Read more hand to make sure everything was taken care of. When my husband and I began looking into venues for our wedding reception we became immediately sold with AB. Throughout our wedding planning time, the role of the wedding coordinator turned over and Ashley, as special events lead, took over. Even as the new coordinator, Heather, was getting up and running Ashley stayed on with our wedding to ensure all the details we had talked about were executed perfectly. When it came time to do a menu tasting for the reception I was so impressed by how invested the whole AB team was in our satisfaction with the food. The night of the reception, Chef certainly did not disappoint! Ashley and Heather were one step ahead of everything the day of the reception. Their team took care of setting up decorations, cupcakes, tables, ect and I did not have to worry about one thing. When we walked into the reception as husband and wife, everything was perfect. Ashley and Heather were on hand all night making sure we had enough food and drinks, and that we were enjoying our time. The whole team was readily available throughout the planning process and were willing to put into plan whatever ideas I had thought up. I was made to feel that our wedding was just as important to them as it was to my husband and I, and for that I am so grateful!

Anheuser Busch Biergarten FAQ