Anita Dybala Events LLC

Princeton, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Anita Dybala Events LLC

Anita Dybala Events LLC is a wedding planning and design company located in Princeton, New Jersey. They're committed to transforming your vision into a reality. Their goal is to simplify the planning process for you by guiding and inspiring you. Anita Dybala Events LLC, formerly New Era Weddings, provides professional and complete event planning and coordination services throughout the local area.

Experience
Anita is the owner and lead planner of this award-winning company. She’s a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants, and holds a Bachelor's Degree of Economics from the University of Saint Cross. Her degree allows her to help couples with financial planning and budgeting. She believes a wedding planner should take on the stress of planning, so you don't have to.

Anita Dybala Events LLC offer three packages to choose from: Full Service Wedding Planning & Design, Day of Wedding Coordination and Partial Event Planning. They're available every day to answer questions, and they offer a complimentary consultation. Their services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines

Other Services
In addition to planning your ceremony and reception, this full-service company will also assist with your rehearsal dinner. Additional services include:

• Wedding day itinerary
  • Emergency kit
  • Review vendor contracts
  • Unlimited telephone and email questions
  • Style consultation

34 Reviews for Anita Dybala Events LLC

34 Anita Dybala Events LLC Reviews

E
Featured
Evaline

Married on 06/23/2019

Our Fairy Godmother

Where do I begin? Anita has been a godsend throughout the wedding process. I met Anita at the bridal convention and knew right then I had to convince my then fiancé to get a wedding planner. He was ... Read more hesitant at first but after we all met each other, it was a done deal. Her vibe and her positive energy just rubs off on people which made everything exceptional. Her attention to detail made our minds at ease that nothing would be missed. On our wedding day, she and her assistant took over everything. From making sure vendors are on time, the ceremony and reception designs are to my liking, making sure I eat (haha) and many more. We couldn't have done all this without Anita. We love Anita, our fairy godmother, and let’s do this again in 25 years 😁

Pablo
Pablo

Married on 11/24/2018

The best events planner.

My husband and I can’t imagine getting through the wedding planning without AD Events! Anita put her heart into planning our special day and it absolutely showed. From the beautiful décor to the ... Read more smooth flow of the day. Our wedding day was everything I dreamed of and much more. The best thing of all is that we actually had fun at our own wedding! Anita and her team were with us every step of the way, running the show. Every detail was executed perfectly and on time. Thank you so much Anita! We’re so happy we found you!

C
Christine

Married on 09/22/2018

Anita was the day-of-coordinator for my wedding. My husband and I absolutely loved working with her and the rest of her team! Anita spent so much time in the month leading up to our wedding reaching ... Read more out to our vendors, speaking with us, and making sure everyone was on the same page. She created a timeline that fit our needs perfectly. She and her team were incredibly friendly, professional, and detail-oriented. On the day of our wedding, Anita did not miss a single detail. She even made sure to have gluten-free snacks on hand (my husband is gluten-free) throughout the day, which ended up being incredibly necessary! Our wedding ran so smoothly and we didn't have to stress about any of the logistics.